Faction Heraldry Registry

Users who are viewing this thread

Dealen said:
Could you add this banner as well?
No, you have made the background darker than the example black one in the first post, which is almost too dark itself; you also didn't specify that it was for any particular faction or organisation (refer to first post).

Vornne said:
Dealen said:
No, you have made the background darker than the example black one in the first post, which is almost too dark itself; you also didn't specify that it was for any particular faction or organisation (refer to first post).

Judging by the link name, I think it is for House Bolton.

zoo889 said:
Vornne said:
Dealen said:

Judging by the link name, I think it is for House Bolton.
Oh silly me, Yes It's for House Bolton :smile:

My previous username was Larryware, I registered the House Martell banner. But since I misplaced my password, I was forced to create a new account.

Could you please add this banner?

6QmEbNB.png

It is for the Union. Former House Martell. We've decided on a name change because of certain events.
The background color being the purple.
Thank you.

Hi there. I'd like to request that this banner, made by OperaticOcelot, is added to the next release for the Sea Wolves/Warlords of Bebbanburg with a red background.

Being that we used the White Lion and it ruined the RP a little
DPsj2rA.png

aron1900 said:
Can you add that banner with this background color of the background?
Link is dead, and no organisation specified.
Dutch (Union) said:
Could you please add this banner?
OK.
LowesyPC said:
I'd like to request that this banner, made by OperaticOcelot, is added to the next release for the Sea Wolves/Warlords of Bebbanburg with a red background.
Yes, it is acceptable (though maybe a touch washed out).

BrotherPoole said:
Here is a less washed out version if that's what you're saying.
Hmm, not sure which version is better: yours is a more vivid red, but the wavy cloth texture is very faint.
Lennox_ said:
For the Imperial Dominion. Backround colour as green as the backround on the flag, if possible.
Sorry, no: it seemed a little bit "off" at a first glance, so after some checking it seems the eagle at the top basically the Nazi emblem without the swastika, and that sort of fist is often used as a black power / white power symbol; overall, the connotations are undesirable. PW banners should either be from the approximate historical period (medieval) or something made up that fits the theme, not any design that is identifiably similar to modern flags of nations or organisations.

Vornne said:
BrotherPoole said:
Here is a less washed out version if that's what you're saying.
Hmm, not sure which version is better: yours is a more vivid red, but the wavy cloth texture is very faint.
Lennox_ said:
For the Imperial Dominion. Backround colour as green as the backround on the flag, if possible.
Sorry, no: it seemed a little bit "off" at a first glance, so after some checking it seems the eagle at the top basically the Nazi emblem without the swastika, and that sort of fist is often used as a black power / white power symbol; overall, the connotations are undesirable. PW banners should either be from the approximate historical period (medieval) or something made up that fits the theme, not any design that is identifiably similar to modern flags of nations or organisations.

Alright, I agree my banner was a little bit too ''off''  but I assure you that this banner has nothing anti racial about it.
j4kvs2GbMmMpJ.png

Will you be able to add this banner instead?

Here is a design for the House of Minden. We would be ever so grateful if this could be added to the next version of PW.

jIBZfnOSc6ZWS.png

If possible we would also desire the background and the text colour to be a similar shade of blue to the banner. Thanks for your time :smile:

Dealen said:
If you could add House Bolton banner to the next patch we be most greatful :smile:
Vornne said:
Dealen said:

You didn't change anything from the first time he said no. :razz:
Not only that, but it won't look too great on the faction board:
iHIixmS.png

If you want a black banner, you'll have to go much lighter. This one uses the black one from the first post with a much smaller sigil to ensure it fits in the faction board shields:
EN2MqcC.png

Back
Top Bottom