B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited for this mod for looong time, hope the team are ok, hope this mod come as the one of the most complete mods.

Really good job guys you should be proud of Ur selves. This mod is by far the best looking mod out there and i cant wait for release.

DanAngleland said:
matmohair1 said:
:mrgreen: & last but not least  :wink:

007iyo.jpg

005njn.jpg

017cpd.jpg

008ckk.jpg

006wnf.jpg

001dvy.jpg

So this is where Talewolrds got the inspiration  :smile:
That top helmet. I'm certainly going to make it. Freaking sweet.

scourgedude said:
Is this mod still in development or is it dead?
It's dead. If you look at the OP, you'll see that it hasn't been updated since July 30, 2011. That's more than a full year. It seems that you'll have to look elsewhere if you want a good Crusader mod.

StiefelSS said:
scourgedude said:
It's dead. If you look at the OP, you'll see that it hasn't been updated since July 30, 2011. That's more than a full year. It seems that you'll have to look elsewhere if you want a good Crusader mod.
as if there is any  :roll:
stop asking redundant questions & spreading false rumors

StiefelSS said:
scourgedude said:

Go away, and never come back.

GO AWAY. AND NEVER. COME. BACK.

matmohair1 said:
StiefelSS said:
scourgedude said:
as if there is any  :roll:
stop asking redundant questions & spreading false rumors
Point out one instance of me asking a redundant question.

StiefelSS said:
scourgedude said:
It's not dead, mods like these take a very long time to make and perfect so you have to expect long periods without updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom