Calradia in Darkness v.1.2 (+Brytenwalda adaptation)Retexturing for Native Warband and Brytenwalda modThis modification DOES NOT increase the load on the graphics card!Updated 25.09.2011Dark Medieval Times in Calradia
But seriously - I just moved Calradia from Turkey to the north of Europe. Submod well suited as a dark fantasy mod of "Gothic" or "LOTR" style, and for historical mods about Scotland, Scandinavia, Denmark, North of Rus etc. Almost complete textures replacement!
I did what I wanted - the maximum change of the game view with a very simple installation, without changing any text file, scenes, models, and interior settings. The mode easily compatible with anything! Simply replace the textures!
Installation - no more easiest
1. Make backups of the folder called "Textures" in your Warband or mod location.
2. Unzip the archive, copy and paste all files from "Textures" folder to "Textures" folder of your Warband or mod location. When asked if you want to overwrite, press "Yes to all".
If you want to add Horizons like this:
(This insructions ONLY for NOT INSTALLED "Expanded Horizons"! Brytenwalda have this submod!)
1. Make backup of "module.ini" file in your Native or mod folder.
2. Open up the "module.ini" and search for the following lines:
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = terrain_borders_b
and replace them both with:
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_textures
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_materials
load_resource = op_terrain_borders
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_b(If you see this lines in "ini" file, so "Expanded Horizons" already installed, and you can just replace textures!)
and save the file.
3. Paste 4 files from "Expanded Horizons" folder to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder:
And if you want more and bigger flowers like this:
1. Make backups of 2 files - "grass_meshes.brf" and "grass_meshes_b.brf" in "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder.
2. Paste 2 files from "More Flowers & Taller Grass" folder - "grass_meshes.brf" and "grass_meshes_b.brf" to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder. When asked if you want to overwrite, press "Yes to all".
But if you want to slightly change the look of the game, not changing anything radically:Movie BW View
mod is for You!
If You want to unistall my modification of crossfire from "Rus XIII Century" mod, restore "ui_gadgets.dds" file from Native "Textures" folder (previosly saved by You).This mod ("CiD") with "Polished Landscapes" is uncluded in Brytenwalda - Graphic Mod Pack (CiD+PL) 1.37CiD with "Brytenwalda" mod SCREENS:CiD with "Brytenwalda" mod VIDEO:CiD with "Kengeki Gaiden" mod (field of flowers) VIDEO: