[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longshaft said:
Just check this thread whenever there is a new post :razz: its not that hard. Shredz is probably working real hard and the next update is gonna be epic.
Actually I've mostly been taking a break for the past week or two. But once I get inspired I'll get back to working on this soon.

I have also been considering changing from the wild west setting since it's kind of bland, but I dunno.

dont change from wild west. its perfect for your mod idea. 90% of the people following your mod are because its wild west anyhow. just watch some westerns and everything will be all right.

predat0r said:
Wild west is pretty sweet imo but what other settings you considering? :smile:
I was thinking the future. It just seems like the wild west isn't the best the best setting to allow for both me making the mod and the players playing the mod to exercise their full creativity. Sci-Fi would allow for some extremely beautiful cities to be built and I ultimately believe it would be the most fun.

We could even keep the western feel by making it something like the TV show Firefly and just keep all the guns I made but give them laser sounds. :razz:

Hmm, i just adviced my clan to stop with PWmod server, and change their server to TWW when it comes out...

Well That sucks... I dont even like Sci-Fi D:

Matthieu said:
Hmm, i just adviced my clan to stop with PWmod server, and change their server to TWW when it comes out...

Well That sucks... I dont even like Sci-Fi D:
Never said anything was certain. I just wanted to know how people would feel about a change of setting.

omg i read this right after i heard of COWBOYS AND ALIENS
gotta be ****ty movie, but lolwtf i mean you say wild west or scifi, right after i saw a movie trailer of BOTH!
may the freemasons are accountable??  :razz:

Shredzorz said:
predat0r said:
I was thinking the future. It just seems like the wild west isn't the best the best setting to allow for both me making the mod and the players playing the mod to exercise their full creativity. Sci-Fi would allow for some extremely beautiful cities to be built and I ultimately believe it would be the most fun.

We could even keep the western feel by making it something like the TV show Firefly and just keep all the guns I made but give them laser sounds. :razz:

Oh man, If you did that it would be awesome, it would fill up the hole left in my heart by firefly :grin: and if you do this please don't put in normal laser blaster sounds but try and get them like mixed, like malcom's pistol, it sounded like a normal pistol but there was that touch of a laser blaster :grin: I think a future setting would be badass, but the whole thing with crafting and mining resources suits the western setting aswell, but it could also suit a sort of  Firefly setting.

Shredzorz said:
predat0r said:

thats pretty cool :grin: have you seen stargate atlantis? I think a mod based in that type of setting would be awesome  but thats just me :smile:

make a poll. personally i think you should make it into two mods. make the western like you started and if everybody likes it then do spinoffs of that idea. i think western would be easier anyway and you could get that out of the way and use what you have to make this futuristic one.

How about steampunk? It's the one setting other than wild west that i could think of that suits the game mechanic.

Nilzizi said:
How about steampunk? It's the one setting other than wild west that i could think of that suits the game mechanic.
steampunk would be cool...

its something between Sci-fi/fantasy/industrialization

you can use the clothing and guns with some small changes
costumes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom