Author Topic: Modding assistance  (Read 847 times)

chimera_t

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • MP nick: N/A
Modding assistance
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
I have gotten permission from Zimke to start a thread here about general guidelines to modding. I am trying to learn how to either code or create new items with like Wings or another program like that. If you are interested, I am starting to put together a team for making an Egyptian mod. PM me if interested.
I would be on M&B every day, but my laptop isn't strong enough. BUT IF YOU WAIT, I WILL HAVE PWNAGE DESKTOP!
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
98% of girls would commit suicide if Justin Bieber was assassinated. Add this to your signature if you're one of the assassins.

Billath

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Billath
Re: Modding assistance
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 06:03:50 AM »
I have gotten permission from Zimke to start a thread here about general guidelines to modding. I am trying to learn how to either code or create new items with like Wings or another program like that. If you are interested, I am starting to put together a team for making an Egyptian mod. PM me if interested.

My guideline is look at  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html
I am not afraid to ask for help....I am just afraid that asking for help will cause me to figure it out anyway.