The below require
Diplomacy to be installed already, but you do not
need the PBOD stand-alone installer or to have it installed separately.Installation Instructions:To Install Over Diplomacy...
1) Unzip into your ...Warband\Modules\Diplomacy\ folder.
2) Play!To Install in Addition to Diplomacy...
1) Make a copy of your ...Warband\Modules\Diplomacy\ folder.
2) Rename it something obvious/you'll remember (e.g. Diplo+PBOD)
3) Unzip these files into your new/copied folder
4) Make a copy of your ...\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Diplomacy\ folder
5) Rename it to whatever you named the \Modules\ folder
This can be installed over Diplomacy + Pike & Blade without conflict.
It should also be able to be installed over the now-updated Diplomacy + OSP Items without conflict.Instructions for Use with Floris Basic v2.4
1) Install Diplomacy
2) Make a copy of your ...Warband\Modules\Diplomacy\ folder.
3) Rename it something obvious/you'll remember (e.g. Diplo+PBOD)
4) Copy the files/folders from Floris Basic v2.4 download's "Native" folder (so the Resource and Textures folders, etc) into this new folder you created (Diplo+PBOD or whatever) say "yes" to replace whenever prompted
5) Download Diplo+PBOD for use with Floris Basic
and unzip the contents into this same folder, overwriting/replacing as necessary.