Author Topic: Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim  (Read 1318308 times)

Wolfhead

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Such head. Much Wolf. Wow.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: SirWolfhead
  • WB
Re: Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim
« Reply #4230 on: August 18, 2011, 01:54:13 AM »
It's a wolfhound (I think). Makes perfect sense to have one in a place like Skyrim.
(click to show/hide)

Havoc

• Four Hooves, No Love
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4231 on: August 18, 2011, 01:55:37 AM »
I'm going to have a pet mammoth!

Flanged

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #4232 on: August 18, 2011, 01:55:45 AM »
She's got a thatched dog to match her thatched cottage roof.

It's a Scottish Deer Hound I think.  Cool dogs.  These ones are just puppies, they grow up pretty tall.

Hope you can buy or rescue one (or more) in the game.  Little cottage by the river, job at the lumber mill, couple of deer hounds to go hunting with.  Should be good.

----------------------------------------------------

Dryvus

• Sufficiently Suffonsified
  • Grandmaster Knight
  • Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: kg_SerDryvus
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4233 on: August 18, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »
hooooooooosebeast
"When the castle falls, all those inside will be put to the sword. Your herds will be butchered, your godswood will be felled, your keeps and towers will burn. I'll pull your walls down, and divert the Tumblestone over the ruins. By the time I'm done no man will ever know that a castle once stood here." Jaime got to his feet. "Your wife may whelp before that. You'll want your child, I expect. I'll send him to you when he's born. With a trebuchet."

Grunar

• Grandmaster Knight
  • TELEFONMAST!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: DukeDick
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #4234 on: August 18, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »
Has this one been posted?,  it's shitty quality to.
(click to show/hide)
"Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin."

Havoc

• Four Hooves, No Love
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4235 on: August 18, 2011, 01:59:13 AM »
First time I've seen it.

Wolfhead

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Such head. Much Wolf. Wow.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: SirWolfhead
  • WB
« Reply #4236 on: August 18, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »
Spoiler, please.
(click to show/hide)

Lorn

• Sergeant Knight
  • Unofficial Therapist
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Lorn
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #4237 on: August 18, 2011, 02:04:06 AM »
Have fun not playing any mods.

Sadly true with Oblivion.

(click to show/hide)

At least the Dark Elves/Dunmer don't look annoyingly pudgy anymore. Also looks like they added some of the modded in hair from Oblivion.  :D :D :D

Sadly the dog doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the game.  :|

Really looks like a vampire :S

Nah, vampires aren't able to go out in the sunlight, unless they added how vampires worked with Skorn's Vampire mod(I think that was it) in Oblivion. I never liked how the vanilla vampires had the default face glitch, and ended up looking horrible and more powerful by NOT feeding.  Then again, I also missed the female dark elves line in Morrowind if you were a vampire "I!!! CURSE!!! YOU!! VAMPIRE!!! AWAY!!!" it always sounded over dramatic.

And havoc, why are you being an aggressive ****?

I'm sorry man. I honestly wasn't trying to be but that guy... He got on my nerves for some reason.

Meh, I just get annoyed at how Bethesda had been saying that there would be tons of voices in both Oblivion and Fallout 3, when it just turned out to be the same voice actors over and over again. If they finally change it good, if they don't oh well. If he wants to take my skepticism as a reason to kill himself however, who am I to stop him?  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Still supporting a dead mod!!!

Havoc

• Four Hooves, No Love
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4238 on: August 18, 2011, 02:07:39 AM »
Have fun not playing any mods.

Sadly true with Oblivion.

I played it through twice before installing a single mod and had fun doing it. :P

And havoc, why are you being an aggressive ****?

I'm sorry man. I honestly wasn't trying to be but that guy... He got on my nerves for some reason.

Meh, I just get annoyed at how Bethesda had been saying that there would be tons of voices in both Oblivion and Fallout 3, when it just turned out to be the same voice actors over and over again. If they finally change it good, if they don't oh well. If he wants to take my skepticism as a reason to kill himself however, who am I to stop him?  :roll: :roll: :roll:

What got on my nerves was the fact that even after I showed you proof of more than 7 voice actors you still decided to be all negative about it...

(click to show/hide)
Sadly the dog doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the game.  :|

It fits great, woolly dog in a cold place... Though I want Huskies.

Kamos32

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Professional Head-basher Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4239 on: August 18, 2011, 02:10:28 AM »
The eyes alone make that dog an improvement over Oblivion.
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3060/oblivion201101102236450.png

Moss

• The Hungarian Salami
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #4240 on: August 18, 2011, 02:20:42 AM »
hooooooooosebeast
This is what they get for letting games journalists make characters for the promo shots. Really should have thought that through more.

Liking the dog though, saw one of them inn the earlier game play videos, it's got some pretty great animation.
There are genetic predispositions for everything. Some people are genetically predisposed to be horses, for example.

Lorn

• Sergeant Knight
  • Unofficial Therapist
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Lorn
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #4241 on: August 18, 2011, 02:33:01 AM »

I played it through twice before installing a single mod and had fun doing it. :P

What got on my nerves was the fact that even after I showed you proof of more than 7 voice actors you still decided to be all negative about it...

I never stated it was impossible to have fun with a vanilla version of Oblivion(I need to do another play through without mods one of these days), but the mods did improve on the game.  I remember getting a ton of the item mods, but those really killed the game for me because the weapons/armor just seemed too over powered.  :|

Here's hoping that Bethesda takes Obsidian's hardcore mode from Fallout: New Vegas and implements it into Skyrim with some improvements.  :D

Well that's understandable, even I tend to annoy myself with my constant negativity!  :lol: :lol: :P I just tend to not take trailers and previews at face value until the game comes out. It tends to save me from over estimating what's in the game, and then becoming disappointed when it's not how I expected.

It fits great, woolly dog in a cold place... Though I want Huskies.

Yes, it fits with the setting. I was just commenting on how the texture looked out of place. As mentioned it basically looks like the thatched roof, but on a dog model. I tend to be picky like that.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:38:39 AM by Lorn »
Still supporting a dead mod!!!

Havoc

• Four Hooves, No Love
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4242 on: August 18, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
Well that's understandable, even I tend to annoy myself with my constant negativity!  :lol: :lol: :P I just tend to not take trailers and previews at face value until the game comes out. It tends to save me from over estimating what's in the game, and then becoming disappointed when it's not how I expected.

It was one of the guys making the game saying, "We have 70 voice actors" not some guy doing a preview saying, "It sounds like they have 70 voice actors."

Nipplemelter

• Grandmaster Knight
  • I'd rather be happy than cool any day of the week
    • View Profile
  • M&BWB
« Reply #4243 on: August 18, 2011, 03:03:40 AM »
What is meh doggy doing in Skyrim?

(click to show/hide)
Yea, I just imagine the dude in your avatar constantly casting some spell upon the angel in your sig, rendering him unable to fly.

Papa Lazarou

• You're my wife now, Dave!
  • Grandmaster Knight
  • Time turns, the fire burns.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #4244 on: August 18, 2011, 03:07:53 AM »
Man, dogs are hilarious.

Animation Tutorial
A tutorial on making and implementing new animations for Mount & Blade and Warband using free software. No skill in modding or animating is required to make and implement new animations with this tutorial.