We are a more serious regiment when it comes to activity and trainings. You have probably seen training videos for other regiments where people are dancing in unison, creating large musical bands, or having mass fist fights. This is not one of them. At our trainings we train formations, discipline, ranged skill and melee skill. In order to remain an active member of this regiment you are required to make it to at least one training per week under normal circumstances so that you actually learn something and keep your skills honed.
Our interest is in being the most professional regiment around and thanks to the skills and experience of our officers this is definetly possible. If you are able to act in a mature manner during trainings and line battles, if you ACTUALLY want to learn how to fight with the best of them, and if you like the idea of a disciplined and organized fighting unit, then you have found the correct regiment!So what DO we expect from our members?
1. You must obviously be willing to use Teamspeak in order to hear orders and be a real part of the group.
2. You must be able to attend at least one training per week under normal circumstances.
3. When not attending trainings or events you are required to set your status to not attending on our website calender. (How this works will be made clear enough and takes only a few seconds)
4. During line battles and trainings you must be able to keep reletively quiet.And what do I get in return?
1. You will learn to fight with the best of them (no we don't teach you to spazz, you will learn actual skills which enable you to fight well in all M&B mods)
2. You will be taught how to shoot effectively with a musket. (Yes there IS some skill involved)
3. You will be able to attend 2 official line battles a week with us as well as private 1v1 line battles with other regiments.
4. You will actually be proud to be apart of your regiment and be able to know that you are one of the best.How do I sign up?
1. Go to our website: http://brunswickcorps.clannow.com/home
2. Look at the calender and make sure you can attend at least one training a week.
3. Go to the "Rules" page and make sure you can follow them.
4. Go to the "join us" page and create and account and fill out the application.
5. Wait for the application to be approved and your name to be added to the roster.
6. Visit the forum thread for your company and make sure to stay informed.
7. Add "sirdur13" over steam.