PLEASE READ THE FEW LINES BELOW, IT'S NOT THE USUAL CRAP.
This is currently a beta. Which means the mod is not completed yet. Many updates and some new features are to come. There might also be bugs.
Currently, the mod is more of a way to show people the top of (the iceburg) the features of what is to come in future releases. We've included our new tournament system, one very big quest, that can have major influence on the gameplay if you complete it (which there will be many off). And in general the start of the features we wish to include. Factions during the closed beta period were in 2nd rank of priority, but that will probably change now.
In the mean time, we hope you enjoy.Download
General info about the mod (and previous releases) here:http://www.moddb.com/mods/europe-1200-warbandTrailer by Revan Shan (made for 0.11)
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6zCAJtVIBgSmall faction teasers by Revan Shan
: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,134382.0.htmlGeneral Progress of the mod
: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214348.0.htmlScreenshot thread (feel free to post)
: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,119121.0.htmlCritics thread
: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142779.0.htmlOur main features
- Most detailed map that you have probably evern seen of medieval Europe. A medium faction has ~55 settlements.
- Never seen before tournament system. Become and noble, join a team, and fight hard fights for money and renown against teams of other nobles.
- Big, one-time quests, based on historical events.
- 4 (in some cases 3) unique troop trees for each faction to represent all social layers in the medieval world.
- Optimized performance to make the mod run smoothly (we don't guarantee anything, but not a single tester have reported lag to be an issue though).
- Biggest map in M&B history.
- Fully functional naval travel and warfare, go anywhere by sea. Lords, bandits, caravans, everyone uses it. It can be advantegous since you travel 80% faster on water.
- Orders as factions, fight along Aviz, Calatrava, Saint George, or Santiago.
- Tons of new items, mainly armors.
- Unique, and historical accurate banner for each lord (WIP).
- Never seen before, optional, manpower system.
- Campain balance on a whole new level, with newly introduced warparties. A faction doesn't have to be weak just because we couldn't find many lords for them.
- Correct family relations for everyone, and historical liking/dislikings for the lords (WIP). The Native family system has also been extended a bit.Resources from OSP packs
- Taragoth's Freelancer
- Recruiters from Caba'drin's Diplomacy
- Map textures from Punkt's pack
- Environment textures from Lucke189's Realistic Colors 1.22
- Horses from wanderer949's pack
- Armors and helmets from Al Mansur's
, Said Ûthman's
- Map icons from Al-Mansur's map icons pack
.Note: if you're the maker of an OSP pack used by the mod and you've not been given proper credit, please notify us so we can fix such mistake Current factions
-Kingdom of Aragon
-Kingdom of Castille
-Kingdom of Leon
-Kingdom of Portugal
-County of Toulouse
-Kingdom of Denmark
-Emirate of Banu Ghaniya
-Kingdom of Navarre
-Kingdom of France
-Kingdom of England
-Kingdom of Connacht
-Kingdom of Norway
-Kingdom of Scotland
-Kingdom of Mann
-Kingdom of the Isles
-Republic of Genoa
-Republic of Pisa
-Kingdom of Sweden
-Holy Roman Empire
-County of Holland
-Sealands of Frisia
-County of Flanders
-Duchy of Brabant
-Republic of Venice
-Kingdom of Sicily
-Kingdom of Bohemia
-Kingdom of Hungary
-Banate of Bosnia
-Republic of Ragusa
-Grand Principality of Serbia
-Principality of Arber
-Principality of the Rhodopes
-Kingdom of Poland
-Principality of Galich-Volyn
-Principality of Gorodno
-Principality of Kiev-Smolensk
-Principality of Polotsk-Minsk
-Prussian TribesCurrent Team
Korinov - Leader, Coding, Mapping, Noobish texturing.
Cèsar de Quart - Texturing, Research, others.
Revan Shan - Uploader, Herald.
Mykami - Drawing.
Quapitty - Scene making, Texturing.
MihailoSRB - Research, others.
Tsewe* - Scene making, Research.
NikeBG - Research.* previously known as Brubar.On a break:
Cruger - Founder, Coding.
Delzaros - Scene making.Thanks To
(not including the ones from the mod for the original M&B):
The IG Clan
King of europe
Anyone we have forgotten (we're pretty sure to have forgotten someone), please accept our apologies in advance.