Bug fixes

Credits:
Thomak for the idea.

Pictures :grin:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Off Topic:Hey thomek, i know i somewhat betrayed the ninja clan on crpg. Though the ninja style didn't fit me well, BUT I would like to help in the " improvement " of this mod. We can make it big(with apsod's allowement), Your thread got some nice ideas and could make the mod a realy nice experience.
On Topic: What about you add the black lammelar vest from crpg? ^^ Better than the standard lammelar vest for this mod...

Akita said:
Off Topic:Hey thomek, i know i somewhat betrayed the ninja clan on crpg. Though the ninja style didn't fit me well, BUT I would like to help in the " improvement " of this mod. We can make it big(with apsod's allowement), Your thread got some nice ideas and could make the mod a realy nice experience.
On Topic: What about you add the black lammelar vest from crpg? ^^ Better than the standard lammelar vest for this mod...
I don't have the texture for it so I wont add it :neutral:
Thomak said:
Hey Apsod!

tried it, we should talk :smile:
I am happy to hear that and BTW call me Cutter :wink:
Crossbow Joe said:
I have been playing it and it certainly is promising, if you are planning on future releases what would you add?
Thanks :grin: I don`t really know what I should add next... maybe some osp? Or different classes?
zollum said:
Looks good, I'd like to host it but I don't own a server :sad:
Thanks :grin: To bad you can`t host it, but we can hope someone else will do it :razz:

I am not making the next patch so I am not 100% what it it will be, and whit the social experiment just read it carefully and you will understand :wink:

Edit: looks like the guy who was gonna make the next patch wont be making it...

Back
Top Bottom