MP Native Warband Overpowered Random Mod Release

Users who are viewing this thread

MothMan

Banned
I've been working on a project and this is the Final Result

The Overpowered Random Mod

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2175

Basically This is just a revamp of the Multiplayer system. I Just edited some basics Files and came up with a Very odd yet Humorous Result

This Includes Giant (and mini) Horses!

The ability to throw swords, sledgehammers, and and much much more!

Weapon Speeds have been increased thus far, as well as Horse Speeds.

I don't even know if anyone will care to Download this sorry excuse for an idea, but if they do, feel free to laugh at this since This is meant to be a humorous mod, not to be taken seriously This is a forerunner to a much much bigger mod to be planned in the near future, a mod along this line. So what you see now is sort of a beta version (though not really)

Feel Free to leave me feedback below  :eek:

I assume no responsibility for game play unbalances!

Mini Horse is about the size of your hand, and yes You Can Ride It. Another Horse is medium- larger then you. Next Horse is Very Big. Finally, my personal favorite The "Titan" which is massive, takes up alot of space and goes from one end of the map to the other in under 30 seconds, and you cant really kill anything with it except for with arrows/Xbow.

All Horses have a lot of hit points to stop them from dying

predat0r said:
shadowarcher said:
Where do you people keep finding these?, surely the fact that this was found in a pile of dead mods would be enough of a hint to leave it alone.
this mod is too overpowered to die...
lol yeah:smile:
I dunno I just keep posting when I can't sleep.
I guess that's the only way to get my rank up. I wasn't really expecting that you would immediately read this stuff since there are like 20k new posts here EVERY DAY or something.

Post count has nothing to do with rank. Its time spent (preferably reading not posting) that adds to your rank.

To achieve higher ranks one needs to attend this forum for the set amount of days, so far i have been here for 34 days and i've only recently achieved Master Knight(not that rank really matters here).

Now that's out of the way somebody really should lock this before this place turns into a spam fest or something.

Back
Top Bottom