I am currently making a small contribution to JethroKirby's "Warband Improved
" mod with some textures and meshes. I started with just a few items... and now there's a pack of 56.
Jethro, Counterpoint, Ruthven and some other guys liked the look of these items so I decided to start this topic. Thanks for the support.Update (v1.5) information:
- added lods for almost every item
- included module_items.py for modders
- reworked a great deal of texture files(mostly bumps and speculars)
- completley removed the old warhorse models and made textures that fit the new ones(from Warband 1.132 I think)
- added some other item variants(crown with coif, some shields, boots, steel coat of plates...) DOWNLOAD LINK:M&B RepositoryA short description:
This pack is mostly based on eastern, brass items to make more variety among the Sarranids and Khergits, maybe Vaegirs.
- new eastern style horses
- brass armors, helmets, boots, gloves, shields
- round decorated shields
- a couple of steel western style shields
- camel (thanks to Xenoargh for the original mesh), I modified the mesh and made a new texture
Instructions for adding items are included.
This is an open source pack, you can use these items in your mods without asking my permission.
Credit would be nice. PREVIEWS(updated)
Examples of troops with some of these items(large image block):
If you encounter any problems with these items, please let me know. Thanks.