While waiting for some expert to create an excellent graphical mod for Warband I decided to take matters in my own hands and do some work on the Native textures.
Download here: Version 1.22What is this?
This is a graphical mod that's compatible with Native in both multiplayer and singleplayer.
It should also be compatible with all mods using the Native textures.
This mod changes the terrain and some building textures and making the grass taller.
Version 1.2 is here with fixes for the strange bushes and trees in 1.1
Some stone wall textures were missing in 1.1, which have been fixed, so cities have matching colors.
Many other tweaks.
This is a graphical mod and therefore it works with Native in both multiplayer and singleplayer.
It should work with all mods that don't modify Native terrain Textures.Install:
1. Make backups of both the folder called Textures and ConnonRes in your Warband install location.
If you have an earlier version installed, you shouldn't make another backup.
Just make sure you have a backup of the Native textures like they were before you installed this.
2. Copy the folder named Textures you just downloaded and paste it in your Warband location.
Ex: C:\Program\Mount&Blade Warband
Or Steam version: C:\Program\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband
When asked if you want to overwrite, press "Yes to all".
3. Copy the folder named CommonRes you just downloaded and paste it in your Warband location.
When asked if you want to everwrite, press "Yes to all".
Step 2 will change the textures in game.
Step 3 will add taller grass.Uninstall:
1. Delete Textures and CommonRes in your Warband location.
2. Replace them with your backups with the same names.
Here's the result:
Playing cRPG mod:
Download here: Version 1.22What will the next version look like?
Have a sneak peak here: