The Mod History Page (Part 1) 12/14/2011: "Winter Shade"

Users who are viewing this thread

The New Version of the port is here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157972.0.html

Mod History Page
I'll be keeping this as a personal but public log of events and progress for mod development. Feel free to post in here if you want. I'll be making Logs and updates every now and then and post here on this page. I guess in this way you can get an inside look of the mods progress.

FOR OLD SOD for Warband Alpha 7 [Obsolete/Outdated] unsupported!
I have finally released the newest version of my mod based on SOD 4.1 features with SOD 4.57 Weapons armors and units.
I didn't want the mod to be just like SOD 4.1, but there are a lot of new features and scripts that have been converted to Warband.

Issues:
1. I'm missing some entries for a few heraldic armors. (Alpha 7 fixed)
2. One minor issue I'm having trouble with is the new banners I placed in the game. Why? Well Warband glued the Bandit lair icons to the banners. So I have to find some way to change them. (Solution Provided)
3. Was made on Warband Version 1.113 (It'll work on 1.125 though)

--The Alpha's and Beta's are very outdated and probably won't work on the newer versions of Warband--

(NEW Alpha 7 Somewhat unstable)Download:
http://www.filefront.com/17045945/SOD%20New%20Age%20Warband%20A7.zip

(OLD But Stable Beta 6.2)Download:
http://www.filefront.com/16942087/SOD%20New%20Age%20Warband%20B6_2.zip

(OLD Beta 4)Download:
http://www.filefront.com/16772637/SOD%20New%20Age%20Warband%20B4.zip

Install Instructions:
1. Make sure you have the "Resource", "Sound", and "Texture" folders from SOD 4.57 copied into the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder. (Same goes for Beta 6 & Alpha 7)
2. Also copy the "SceneObj" folder from the Native Warband Module copied in the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder. (Same goes for Beta 6 & Alpha 7)
3. Remember this mod is for M&B Warband only! (Same goes for Beta 6 & Alpha 7)
4. Version 6.2 & Alpha 7 Contains the Texture & Resource fix by Cyclo!
5. Alpha 7 has a few more folders that need to be dropped into the Module's directory.

Update:
Oh yeah I need ideas too. I'm thinking about implementing 2 different Invasions from 2 different factions. I'm gonna integrate the diplomacy system. I also want to make dialog much more random. (MorrisB is helping with dialog)

Update 7/2/2010:
I'm Now Releasing To you all SOD Warband Beta Release number 6! It's Beta because Its not a true successor of SOD 4.1 yet!  :cool:
But It's very stable and much more interesting to play. I got the 4.5 code and I'm studying it Intently...  :shock:

Beta 6.2 Features:
A lot of new Dialogue options for Patrols Deserters, and Routers...
Mercs and Peasants are now hire-able from the towns (Meaning there'll be 2)
Some Improvements were made from AJM's Source code.
If you own your own faction you can tell your patrols to follow you or direct to them where they patrol at.

If you haven't noticed:
Prisoner Extension is in the mod.
Duel Kit is in the mod.
Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script is in. I also modified it for the player so you get reinforcements. I need to add auto garrison options though...
I did add a lot of my own dialogue to the game.
I added the Black Khergits to the game. They resemble the Mongols a bit. They terrorize everyone in the game. They use guns also :smile:
Thanks Goes to Cyclo for the Resource and Texture Fixes!

Update 7/5/2010/:
How much do you all like your new playground?
sodnewagemapv4online.jpg
The New Map Works and is stable now... Old Caldiria will be the home for all the new factions...

Update 7/72010:
Ok the last map really wasn't that stable, the new one I have isn't to stable either. But I tried. If anyone want's to fix it I'll give it to you. Here is the not so future map:
sodnewagemapv5online.jpg

The next release is gonna be the last release for 1.113 it'll be SOD for Warband Alpha 7. Why Alpha? because it contains test and Idea features and is unstable. Today is the day I start using the 1.125 code and slowly port features from SOD 4.57...

Update 7/12/20:
Alpha 7 has a bigger map. I had to lower  the quality so the the game won't crash as often. Map Values were heightend from 21,000 to 52,000 Vertices then lowered to 46,500 vertices. I can Optimize the Map Mesh furthermore if necessary.
Alpha 7 is very experimental and there is a ton of conflict within the game. There is an issue with the bandits as they'll migrate so they can patrol around lairs.
The adding of all 80 Centurion lords really throws off the usual gameplay. After the first In-game month the whole map will be turned upside down.

The way the new map is setup one landscape is much harder than the other.

Update 7/15/2010:
BUG: Noticed one of the new villages doesn't have a guild master on alpha 7.
Question: How is the new map working for you guys??? I need Feed back on that...

Update 7/19/2010:
I've been working on the new mod  SOD: Warlords It's gonna have a ton of new swords, bows, and arrows added to the mod. All of the new objects will be new models of high quality so I have to make Lods for each. You can expect 80 different weapon models to be released in the next few weeks.  I might get in touch with Cyclo about the new weapons.

So far for the mod itself its constantly evolving, I finally imported diplomacy into it phew. I decided to scrap the custom commander idea but you'll notice a lot of new things for the mod...
As for a release date I'll will be releasing test versions.

I optimized the outside areas of the map and restored the rivers in the snowy areas.

I'll be posting pictures of the new weapon models soon...

Update 7/19/2010:
SOD Warlord Map Version 8:
sodnewagemapv8online.jpg

New Weapon Models next...
Update 7/23/2010:
Mini Weapons Preview:
sodwarlordswppv1.jpg
sodwarlordswppv2.jpg
Still Making LODs for Melee weapon models. There's more than 107 new weapons now XP

Update 7/30/2010:
Lods for all swords finished Phew! Scabbards will come later. Vigorously Porting SOD 4.6 code into SOD Warlords...

Update 8/30/2010:
Hi Everyone, I have to put the mod on hold till I can get my laptop up and running again. It'll be a while, but when I get the chance I'm gonna start the mod over to fit with the latest patch and diplomacy update.

Update 10/27/2010:
Figured out that I had to remake my BRFs all over again :sad: I was able to obtain all my meshes though.

Update 11/2/2010:
LOG:
Finishing up BRFs and updating/remaking the BRFs today; I'm gonna separate the new weapons into more groups for less confusion. I also have more than 22 new arrow meshes ready to be used in game. Still have to work on bows a bit. Have to implement basic functions in the new source code again (Starting from scratch! AHHHH!). Hoping Warband doesn't receive a major update this month. Learned advanced functions with python code the previous week. Got the next 2-3 days off of work.

LOG#2:
Converted BRFs to latest format.

Update 11/11/2010:
Having Graphical glitches when importing the more advanced meshes. I will post pictures soon...

Update 11/18/2010:
New Bow and arrow types in the  game now with diffrent uses and abilities. The arrows also have diffrent grades.

Update 01/24/2011:
The New map for Sword of Damocles Warlords is now fully Complete! Waiting for SOD V5 release.

Update 02/25/2011:
I'm going to wait on the 2.3 patch until I've put more into the game...

LOG1:
I'm starting the importation of the Population code. This is a major feature of SOD and it's very important that I can port this without any issues.

Update 02/28/2011:
Optimizing The map and removing code I don't need...

Update 03/01/2011:
Our mod gets our first official news thread from "CJ Miozzi" at Gamefront!

Update 03/02/2011:
I'm pulling a late niter tonight since I slept earlier today. Ever since I started working on the population simulation code I've entered a point of no return. Meaning that I can't test or play the mod until I'm sure that I have Faith, Health, and anything else glued to it working. I'm planning on being able to test this new code in two days. If I can do that then I can go ahead and set up tax via population and impacts on population based on certain things you do in-game. I'm going to even make it so that the population will effect auto-garrisons (Reinforcements) for both the player and the AI too.

LOG 1:
mb39h.jpg

mb38.jpg

mb37.jpg

mb36i.jpg

mb35i.jpg

mb34.jpg

mb33a.jpg
I'm making some huge progress here! I'm so excited!!!  :grin:

Update 03/03/2011: "Twin Babies"
The background workings of the mod have been overhauled for the next release. Imagine if SOD and Diplomacy had a baby... No, TWO babies, (and there twins), well that's what this mod is... 2 twins making outstanding things happen, also one baby knows some Chinese by the way.

LOG1: I'm glad that everyone has been so patient, I'm almost done fully porting the population system code. With the extra time I've been using I've been able to balance out and fix weapons and armors for the game. A lot of the weapons are still unbalanced and do too much damage.  I have gotten better at making the speeds realistic too. So far I've been able to make a lot of custom scripts to work in conjunction with the population system, like the auto-garrisons for instance. Any time a garrison leaves a village to reinforce a town or a castle the number of population will drop also. Population also effects tax as before but this time the population is added as more of a bonus to diplomacy's tax system.

Update 03/04/2011:
sodwpopsysb1.png

LOG1:
Porting SOD is a real challenge for me. I know if I work hard and be careful the game will turn out outstanding. Right now I'm importing what I can and adding the new buildings. Buildings will an even greater purpose now and some of them will have special benefits. There will be a lot more things this time around so some buildings will require that you have another building built. Trust me it'll be worth it.I want the game to require more strategy and thinking from now on.

The AI and the player now get similar benefits When the player sieges a castle or a town he gets a renown bonus. Now the same will happen for the AI with or without the players involvement. So in this way and a bunch of other ways the AI will develop like the player does.

Update 03/08/2011: "The Ides of March"
Wow, where was I online today? My net was down this morning but it's up now. I felt like the world moved without me. Anyways I greatly added a $hitload of new features today. I can't even go into detail just yet. It basically consist of buildings which are almost done. I'm making sure each building is assigned there proper functions. Also getting units has again been revamped and overhauled. Remember how you used to upgrade troops using stables, ranges, and barracks? Well that system has been kicked out for an even better one! Getting Troops can work like income now. I'm not gonna go into too much detail just yet though.

On the other side of that I've made friendly dueling harder to get engaged in. Also there won't be a set variable  of 300 or 150 to duel a lord or a king, it'll be based on how much renown they have now. Isn't that neat-o??? Anyways I've added a ton of crap I can't remember that's never been done before. So you all will be excited. I've also balanced out a few items and weapons. But I haven't gotten to the armor just yet. One of the forum members "Cathedralsqaure" has given me an item_troops.txt where he balanced out the prices of the items for me. Cool right? Thanks Cathedralsqaure!

On the flip-flop side of all that the Beta Team hasn't started testing yet because I'm busy adding new code. This is just that project that never ends. As soon as I think about something cool to do I've got to do it right then and there or else I won't get to the porting. I can't believe it's only Tuesday it feels like the end of the week. So that tells me that I'm making a lot of progress in very little time sweet! I strongly believe that I and the beta team should be done by the Ides of March... creepy right? It works as a double quote because this mod is called the Sword of Damocles and Julius Caesar was stabbed in the back by one on the 15th... Well that wasn't the name of the weapon that he got stabbed with. Read up on your history look it up. It can happen to you!

Update 03/08/2011: "When The Throne Is Obsolete"
I have made a lot of changes to the game; so much that I can say that 2.4 as Obsolete. I've been really chatting up with my Beta Team so I haven't been able to type in the public LOG/Journal as much. I'm actually glad that the hype in the forum has died down. I like the hype but it's hard to focus on coding if you get more than 3 messages every 30 mins. Today was actually the first time I was in the zone. I Overhauled a lot of previous SOD Features... now that I think about it I have to update the features list. I have actually lost track of some of the features that are in-game. I've improved on a lot of things, even in areas where players can abuse the game system.

Actually to be honest with you, my goal for 3.0 was just to port SODs Population System; well I actually finished that a few days after I released 2.5b, and it was actually easier to do then I thought. So you can say that when 3.0 comes out, that 2.4 was so 10 years ago, and that I should change the surname of the title for the game or drop the words "Test Combatant." but to be even more honest with you 3.0 is still a test. When we get to the actual story of the game it'll be so different from the TC it'll almost be like playing two variants of the mod. The campaign and the fully blown sandbox. Although the campaign will still give you your freedom.

Now to the good stuff. I'm gonna save buildings for later even though I've finished them I'll need another tree diagram for that. You all wanted it and the faith troops are back! You all will be able to get those Zealots and faith troops you've always wanted. They also have an over all stat boost making them the some of the strongest troops in the game. Being a king is so much more fun then it used to be. Who cares about a sword (Impending Doom) hovering over your throne. I've brought back the recruiting of lords but this time I've OVERHAULED that system instead of porting it. See the one from SOD Gold was actually very vulnerable (meaning the player could abuse the system not the player being abused) to cheating. I'm not gonna spill the details on it just yet I'll let you find out how it works. I have actually overhauled just about everything from SOD Gold. I took those systems from Gold they had and either turned it to something I thought was a good idea or made it even better then it was before.

I was glad to get rid of SODs old court and to replace them (or semi add them) to the diplomacy mods court. Actually I can't even say that this mod uses Diplomacy anymore. A great percentage of the diplomatic system has been overhauled now. I even fixed a few issues that were in the code (Just some mishaps nothing to big). The whole court has been improved in some way and the buildings you can add or just the freaking extra layers of cake on top of icing piled with more icing on top of that. I've also came to realize some of the annoyances people have as part of the path-finding speed on the map; everyone does have a good point. It'd be nice to zip around the map while holding down the fast forward button.

That's this mods only main issue. Everything is fine and dandy but I need to lower the bandit spawn limits near to the native values. I'm pretty sure that's the root to my map speed problems, because at the beginning,  for about a month into a new game I'm happily zipping around the map at high speed until the month is over and it starts to receive lag again. I will improve speeds a bit more before the mod is released. I'll also end up making speed & stability options for the player too. That way if people can't play the game due to the high-res map textures then they can replace them with ones half that size. I have some other options available too like decreasing musket smoke amount and things of the like.

UPDATE 03/12/2011: "The Beta is Better"
I'm glad that the mod is in the beta testing stage now. Now that a lot off the tough coding has been done I can continue on adding more features that I want to put in game. I can also focus on doing the more important things like multiplayer support now. Doing that will be a huge accomplishment. I haven't forgot about the mercs at all I've already have came up with some very great ideas. I'm gonna take the contract system and modernize it PMC style. It'll be sweet. Still the only thing in my way before publicly releasing 3.0 is making sure all the scenes are set for the castles and villages. I think that setting the scenes for the town took me one and a half days to do. It was mostly just busy work and constant repeating but it isn't fun to do. I'd rather come up with new scripts but alas' it must be done,! It annoys me when I take over the same castle scene in every game I play. I came up with the building diagram but it's huge! So I don't think I'll be posting it anytime soon. I'd rather for everyone to find out what does what when 3.0 is released...

UPDATE 03/26/2011: "Sidetracked"
I have slowed down on modding recently. I got sidetracked and started playing some of the new games that came out this month. But After so many hours of playing. I still felt like something was missing in each game. I had the need to create, change, and modify. None of the games I played really had that. So I'm back at fully modding again. Unless I get The Sims Medieval or Assassins Creed Brotherhood in my hands. Don't worry though, I will always come running back to Warband.

UPDATE 04/04/2011: "Project April"
I've been playing a lot of the new games that have came out near the end of March and none can compare to the fun I have in Modding Warband. So far my favorite 2 new games are Assasins Creed Brotherhood and Fallout New Vegas [With Mods Installed]. I actually want to make some personal mods for the Fallout 3 series.

Check out this review from DaggerClassStudio:
This modification is the best for Mount And Blade: Warband by far adding a huge new world map of Ponavosa, Twelve totally unique factions all re-created, adds 150+ castles, 300+ villages and 96 different towns.. More realism is added to this game and a great sense of history as well as excitment as you can create an empire more freely and have much more diplomatic control over situations and can send riders out to get you recruits to flourish and build your mighty army.... A STUNNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL MODIFICATION IN THE HIGHEST STANDARD!!!, the only downfall is it's lack of a storyline that really needs to be put in to make this game go to the top of my review charts. Try this mod out and love it!

Graphics (8.6/10)
Gameplay (8.3/10)
Narrative Story Telling: 4/10)
Maps: (7.2/10)
Skins (8.8/10)
Entertainment (9.1/10)
Modder's Efforts (8.7/10)
Technical (6.3/10)

Overall result: 8.7/10 = 87% on DaggerClassStudio's Game Mod Rating
= A Good Mod Game

~Christopher Carlisle James

I'll be modding fully this entire week. I'm making sure mercenaries are fully working for the AI at the moment. I'll also be improving the Training Facilities so that troops will upgrade for each training facility.

UPDATE 04/22/2011: "Sword's of Damocles"
I have to admit, modding has been sluggish. Though I'm working hard behind the scenes. I've just finished every new weapon model and hopefully I can put them in-game and have each one fully balanced with the current items by the 4.0 release. This release is going to take a while longer to come out with though. There's a lot of things I have to have completed before 4.0 is released. I need the game to complete and not half done. So for the 4.0 release expect there to be new weapons with fully working scabbards and more hairstyles for females and males. I also want to have the factions fully balanced out by the time of the release. As soon as they are balanced I can move on to making the multiplayer release.

Expect over 80 new weapons and a new arrow system of 15 different arrow types.

UPDATE 05/27/2011: "Companion *****ering"
I know it's been over a month since I added a new log in the history page, but I've been very busy modding. I made/implemented a solution for companion bickering. You can now turn it off and on now. But the player can get a bonus now when complaints are turned on. The bonus uses companions leadership skill to make the bonus work. Depending on your companions leadership they can give an party limit increase of up to 30 more troops per companion. It's a really good bonus, you just have to manage your companions complaints. The down part on this is that if 2 or more companions don't get along and leave your party you'll lose that leadership bonus you got from that specific companion. All-in-all I think It is a fair system. As to reward the player for giving his companions some say on what goes on.

Stay tuned, there's more to come...

UPDATE 06/03/2011: "Duel Max"
I remember people saying that the dueling system was way too imbalanced with the relationship with lords. Well I introduce to you a limit to dueling; individually for each lord & king of course. Though It could probably use some testing. Now with the (full) health & (1/3) renown checks in place you only fight each lord/king 3 times a day. Yes, three times in a 24 in-game hour period. So for you all that have been ranting that I made the game too easy or "easily abusive" there is even more frustration when it comes to dueling. The upside is that this will encourage you (the player) to rotate lords to duel and not repeatably beat the crap out of the same lord. This also a good way for me to introduce some secret items and rewards from dueling. In other news I've limited betting in the arena to one regular bet and 1 high bet. Now is making money through the arena gonna be easy now? This also means that You'll be thinking about laying 2,500 denars before that first match. I'm also gonna make the arena participants a tad bit tougher. Making money in the arena is already tough as it is. It will only get tougher the more you all complain about difficulty. Yeah I can make the game harder. When version 4 is released and you find the game too hard or easy you can always change the in-game difficulty.

UPDATE 06/24/2011: "Multiplex"
Multiplayer will (should) be fully functional in the upcoming 4.0 release. I'm glad I've had the time to just sit back and develop the mod. Also there have been many balance changes made for all 6 SOD factions. Even mercenaries have gone through balance changes. Nobles remain the most powerful troops in the game still but many have been adjusted logically more towards lore. When the Native factions have nobles; support for playing and choosing those factions may be made also. Many Items have went through a tough balance again. I'll have to make a mathematical formula when it comes to pricing each item. Development is progressing smoothly though I don't have a release date yet as there are some features I still have yet to implement in the game.

UPDATE 06/25/2011: "Release Date"
I wish I had a release date but there isn't one because the amount of work left to do. Even though I'm working on code I'd love to have many of the old armor textures to be re-done. I know a bit of texture work and UV Meshing but I'd rather deal with the coding and busy work. So for now I don't know how long it will take to make a release, also if something good happens that we may want to put in the game then I'll take time to implement that in-game. I let you know some of the progress I make in the mods history page.

For instance, recently I announced support for multiplayer in 4.0, so I've been using my extra time and not wasting it. Multiplayer was planned for 4.0 but the game is looking great right now, I just have to finish up the balancing on items and add the 100+ new weapons in-game, then disperse them to troops which will require more troop balancing. After that I'll need to make sure the scenes are orderly for the Castles (150+ scenes) and Villages (300+ scenes). Then I still have about 3-5 major features I need to integrate into the game since I have new weapons. The old arrow system is pretty much replaced, I need to balance out those arrows, then ask about somethings on the forge that I'm not too sure about in the making of the new arrows.

Make sure population growth is effected by health correctly and that health is balanced. Afterwards send out that current W.I.P. to my team members so they can do quality checks. Then Wei.Xiadi may start re-texturing a few armors which will take time, after this I can finally reactivate a closed beta team "smaller and quieter is better":razz: to check for bugs and feedback. After all that is done and works out quite well... I can finally develop the trailer for 4.0, set a release date then release the game for you all to enjoy.

I assure you, none of these tasks are difficult or impossible to do... they all just take lots of time and determination to do them. I plan to see a release soon. I'm working as much as I can. Also some of my other fellow  modders need help. Before I started the mod to go public I was helping Lumos with a new map for The Blue Stone which is sitting on my desktop even now. It was going great but I got so involved in the mod I had put his on hold. Then a good friend of mine, Alex Dragon needs help with his mod. If you all can assist him in some way I'd appreciate it. So far I can handle the coding work on my own, if I need help or have questions I'll be in the forge.

UPDATE 07/02/2011: "Normal-Money-Bumps-Bang!"
WOW! Time is flying when your having fun! But alas I'm no where near complete with the mod yet. I still don't have a job yet so I've been working the graveyard shift working on this mod. Things are coming together great! I made some new options for the player to give money to his Vassals. Before doing so the lords will tell you how much money they have on them, and then you have the option to give them some if they have little or no money.

After I add more features in that area I'm going to add plenty of Normal bump maps and specular maps to a majority of the models that are already in-game. I've already made some mesh changes and item fixes. Carbines and muskets now have there own individual sound sets so they can sound more realistic plus they now have there own reloading animation which makes sense when reloading. The accuracy for all firearms has went up which was something Carbines really needed as a weapon. This also means firearms are more deadly but the rate of fire for these weapons are still very slow. Pistols are quicker to shoot with but have low accuracy so there based used at medium to short range with a shield equipped for defense.

The Arrow System is fully in-game now. All I have to do is integrate the new arrows into existing troops, then the real fun starts. As for the 100+ melee weapons? Implementing all of them will take some time. It's best that I hop on that now. That and the royal artifacts is left. Afterwards I'll do some scene work for the 300+ villages, modify the world map and finally add the tree desert texture. The multiplayer part is balanced as far as bots are concerned. I'll add the new items and weapons into the multiplayer section also. Last but not least for the 4.0 release is the reason I skipped a full 3.0 release... mercenaries. Without that system being complete and working I can not release 4.0.

If I can get the mercenaries then everything else is just icing on for the 4th cake. The test build I'm playing is already addictive and I do like what I've done so far. But I won't be satisfied until the mercenaries are in-game and the new court staff is working along with them.

UPDATE 07/10/2011: "Three-Six-Nine..."
Just what we all needed... more villages... :razz:

They needed to be added because a good amount of towns had either one or no towns at all. So the number of villages has went from 354 to 369.... I wonder if the game will get any slower than what it is... I added about 3 more castles around the map, this means more siege scenes to add... damn... scenes are no fun to implement. Well, I'm gonna get back to work...

UPDATE 07/17/2011: "Companion-Aid"
Companions... they are not the easiest thing to make. They require dialog to give them immersion. So companions is what I'll be implementing before I consider releasing a new release. If you all have been checking the features list you'll notice that I decided to make up to 22 companions of my own design. Even though it'll be tiring to do 22 it'll be fun tapping into my creative side! Other than that the things I want to have done for the next 3.x release are Companions, Scenes, and Multiplayer. There are some minor things that must be done also. So it'll be a while before I release something. I'm glad to be moving towards a more solid release.... Companion-Aid! Coming to a mod near you! Oh and the village count (371) and castle count (167) has moved up again. Some Towns didn't have villages still. Some more castles may need to be made in the Steppes since there is a ton of space in those areas. Companions with bickering on get a few more advantages. Also this time around I decided to let the King/Queen's Right to Rule give more useful bonuses.

UPDATE 09/09/2011: "Water-Cooler"
It has been over a month since my last history log. I actually took a break last month. I took a break since the 1st 3.8 release had 3 major bugs. I was so frustrated with it I decided to take a break. Even though during that break I came up with some nice ideas for the game. A few of those ideas are posted here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,191792.msg4639599.html#msg4639599
I was also able to fix all the bugs the game had. A patch release and new full installer will come very soon from today's date. All I can say is it will be done when it is done. In other news since I can't find anyone to help me remake the user interface I've decided to go ahead and make some concept drawings for it. The game will have a water color theme to the entire UI. There will be a flush of colors and different backgrounds tied to the mod based on Native's brownish parchment theme.
sodwarlordslaunchv3big.png

UPDATE 09/19/2011" "Goal!"
The mod hit finally reached a goal. Not code wise but web wise. The mod finally went headlines on ModDB Last night. There are very few Warband Mods making headlines now and days and I'm happy for SOD to be part of that few. I'm also happy that the forum has been buzzing lately. Even in the after hours for some people. There's a lot of creativity flowing around here. I know I'll miss that if it ever went away. Regardless... the future of SOD is looking positive right now, I hope it stays that way for a long, long, time...

UPDATE 11/07/2011: "Operation Takeover"
The mod is going to make a change, no evolve into a different game almost fully cutting itself away from Native Warband's old game mechanics. I have done a lot of work for the 3.91 release and I hope to implement even more into the 3.92 release. In 3.92 the major goal is to finally implement a customized formation modification into the game. The formation mod will be a 'Frankenstein Operation' using all of the best features available to date on the battlefield. Also early on during the 3.92 beta(s) you'll see a great change in how AI lords earn money and receive troops. The AI lords will get knocked down to the mechanics of the player. No more hidden behind the scenes 'fake' mechanics. Lords will not magically get money or experience out of thin air. The magic was needed to simulate that the lords actually do things and get played just like the player. Well this will no longer be the case in Warlords. SOD: Warlords has real mechanics and real tangible property and population. With these factors involved Warlords can take Warband to the next level and far beyond. For now I'll leave out my smaller ideas for 3.92. As for the 3.91 beta 4 release, it'll be out as soon as I can correct the problems that were noted the past few weeks.

UPDATE 11/22/2011: "Fresh Air"
I had solved the issue with the lag and diplomacy was only a minor factor to the actual core issue. I announced the issue as fixed but I never stated what I fixed. Reason being is because it is somewhat of a mystery to what I did to fix it. But I'm sure that the issue was with the recruiters coming from the villages.

The recruit parties coming from the villages were moved to the garrison and cleared upon arrival. But they were never actually removed from the game/map. They were removed automatically weeks later by the game engine I believe. Even then after speed picked up it has never been as fast as this before.

Believe me when I say this, when I found out that I fixed the speed it was like a gigantic weight was lifted of the mod. Before it was like the mod was crippled or handicapped before. The map itself has 80,000 faces as far as detail is concerned, and that is just twice the size of natives map. With the speed of the map working better than normal now I can finally push the bar and do somethings I wasn't willing to do for the sake of map speed.

I thought that I was pushing the game to its limits before, and to be very honest the crippled speed was limiting my wants while giving the mod more of a unhealthy reputation. With those limits forced on me it has made my modding ability much more better as I was forced to take into consideration ways of doing certain things in the mod. Now with those chains unleashed I can increase the amount of caravans, bandits, and activity as a whole on the world map. The world feels much more alive and flows much better as an active environment.  A lot of changes have been made and with the map speed being fixed its like the mod is finally breathing through both nostrils.

The way troops & population are recruited & recruited will be much more realistic from now on. I had to do a lot of thinking into how the new system will work, it wasn't easy idea to come up with. Right now it is still a bit blurry on how I will eventually implement the system. But the basis of the system I feel is a bit genius as it adds another thin layer of strategy, ease, sense, & automation while making the game a bit more challenging.

With more of the future systems and ideas I'll eventually have in place the player can set things up to be automated and work like clock work. The player won't have to manually manage every little detail, but the player can if they wanted. That option will be available so the player can concentrate on exploring or manage his lands or kingdom. I'm sorry that I'm being vague about this though. It really is a surprise as it makes things more realistic. This is also something that hasn't been done in a M&B mod before so I hope to get a positive reaction from it when it is released.

UPDATE 12/14/2011: "Winter Shade"
I'm going to try to keep this log a bit shorter than usual. It has been only a few days since the 3.92 release and yet I can't pry myself from modding. Since I didn't make it in the ModDB top 100 I've had a major itch to continue modding. I want to take a break and play a few other things but improving the mod is all I can really think about. There is still a lot I want to do in the mod that I haven't done yet. Right now I'm learning extensively about shaders.

I knew I'd be learning some new things about making games when taking on this project, I just didn't know I'd start to learn things this advanced. I'm learning shaders because I need to get ahead. There are very few modders who know how to do specific things better than other modders; code wise, and graphic wise. Right now I'm pretty damn good at coding, though I see there is lots of room for improvement. I'm getting even better at the graphic side of things. For instance in 3.92 you saw what I can do as far as how the graphics have been improved. Well I'm taking the graphics to the next level. As soon as I learn how to fully use shaders and mold them to my will the mod will surely be able to stand out.

The feedback on 3.92 has been very positive. I just wish I knew what people thought about the graphical improvements on the game. Everyone is saying the release itself is great, but they aren't really saying what exactly is great. But that is fine, I can tell that the game is good when people can start pointing out the little things or things that aren't actually a bug (which is laughable). In a way that tells me that people want to see this game bug free, not just for them, but everyone that plays it. I also found out yesterday that a ton of gameplay videos were made back in October of 3.90. I didn't even know until now. It was pretty funny to see them play with the 32,000 experience bug & the scene bug. I know that is a bad thing but it was funny. I hope people make gameplay videos of 3.92 or better yet 4.0 when it is released. I'm going to make sure that 4.0 is epic.

I hope that everyone reading this is looking toward having a happy holiday, I know I am. So much for making this short.

(Mod History Page [Part 2])

Comp-out

--Current Plans, Objectives, & Priorities for the Community--​
1. Come up with New Laws.
2. Make improved meshes for original SOD Armor meshes.
3. Make new or improved banners for SOD Warlords.
4. Come up with more Random Events. (There's no such thing as enough... Well unless I'm tired.)
5. Make Concept or Background Artwork to be used in the mod menus. (For instance SOD Factions need official seals like the native factions.)
6. Make or edit scenes of any town, castle, or village.
7. Make new signatures for the mod.

Notes:
What ever is listed here I could use the communities input and help on. So if you want to contribute to the mod and don't want to become a full-time team member then please feel free to do any of these tasks.

Really been looking forward to SOD for Warband. Unfortunately, I am getting the error message "Unable to open file: commonRes\weapon_meshes_e.brf" Any suggestions? Thanks.

Just an FYI, I am running Windows 7 64-bit using a nvidia 9600 series graphics card.

Computica said:
I have finally released the newest version of my mod based on SOD 4.1 features with SOD 4.57 Weapons armors and units.
I didn't want the mod to be just like SOD 4.1, but there are a lot of new features and scripts that have been converted to Warband.

Issues:
1. I'm missing some entries for a few heraldic armors.
2. One minor issue I'm having trouble with is the new banners I placed in the game. Why? Well Warband glued the Bandit lair icons to the banners. So I have to find some way to change them.

Download:

Install Instructions:
1. Make sure you have the "Resource", "Sound", and "Texture" folders from SOD 4.57 copied into the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder.
2. Also copy the "SceneObj" folder from the Native Warband Module copied in the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder.
3. Remember this mod is for M&B Warband only!

There is a lot of code that goes into the banners spread out over many modules.  I'll start helping out in the near future but I am swamped right now. 

An_Fear_go_hAlainn said:
Really been looking forward to SOD for Warband. Unfortunately, I am getting the error message "Unable to open file: commonRes\weapon_meshes_e.brf" Any suggestions? Thanks.

Just an FYI, I am running Windows 7 64-bit using a nvidia 9600 series graphics card.

Did you copy the RESOURCES folder, the SOUNDS folder, and the TEXTURES folder from "SOD 4.57" and copy them to the "SOD New Age Warband B4" module folder???

Make sure you moved the "SOD New Age Warband B4" module folder under "Mount&Blade Warband\Modules"
It seems to me your trying to play this in Mount & Blade and not Warband...

Cyclohexane said:
Computica said:

Issues:
2. One minor issue I'm having trouble with is the new banners I placed in the game. Why? Well Warband glued the Bandit lair icons to the banners. So I have to find some way to change them.

Download:

Install Instructions:
1. Make sure you have the "Resource", "Sound", and "Texture" folders from SOD 4.57 copied into the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder.
2. Also copy the "SceneObj" folder from the Native Warband Module copied in the "SOD New Age Warband B4" Module folder.

There is a lot of code that goes into the banners spread out over many modules.  I'll start helping out in the near future but I am swamped right now.

Hey jump in at any time!

Computica said:
An_Fear_go_hAlainn said:

Did you copy the RESOURCES folder, the SOUNDS folder, and the TEXTURES folder from "SOD 4.57" and copy them to the "SOD New Age Warband B4" module folder???

Make sure you moved the "SOD New Age Warband B4" module folder under "Mount&Blade Warband\Modules"
It seems to me your trying to play this in Mount & Blade and not Warband...

Cyclohexane said:
Computica said:

Issues:

Download:

Install Instructions:

Hey jump in at any time!

I did all of the above and I am definitely running warband. Found the problem though. I didn't realize that there was a newer patch out. Now that I have the patch installed SOD is up and running. Should have checked before posting. Thanks

So I played around with it for about an hour. Quite stable, only one crash (attacking bandit infested village). Didn't manage to capture a settlement yet, so haven't seen the kingdom management stuff yet. As far as content goes, very much looking forward to more of the SoD features being implemented, such as hiring mercenary bands and the troop recruiting/promoting system. I noticed that the minor factions each has a village in addition to a fort and each has quite a few vassals and behaves as a normal faction. I would like to see some additional bands of deserters and bandits roaming around to help train up your army in the absence of the mercenary bands to hire. The strangest thing I noticed is that every time I launch SoD Warband, all my setting are restored to the defaults. Not a big, just a strange sidenote. All in all, a great start and keep the good work. Thanks for modding. I'll post some more detailed thoughts once i've played around with it some more.

Okay cool, I'll look into the crash you had, I'll see if it happens often with me. Just so you know I doubled the spawns of bandits already but the time it takes  for them to re-spawn has doubled. You can also hire routed troops too. But I need to test the deserters and outlaw faction bandit parties. I made new dialogue with lots of those troops. I hoped you noticed that the amount of patrols a kingdom has depends on how many towns you hold. Try playing around in cheat mode too using ctrl+t keys to view the whole world map. You'll notice Kingdoms get reinforcements everyday.

hello everyone,
im very new to doing all these mods and i have a quick question about wheather or not i did everything right. The mod launches and all but when i start a new game i dont get the SOD beginning i get the native story mode beginning. Another problem is that i cannot choose any of the new factions and that the map overview textures are very crapy and i didnt know if it was supposed to look like that or not. The last thing is that i do not have the two new skills in the game.

Any help would be great, thanks.

ledshadow said:
hello everyone,
im very new to doing all these mods and i have a quick question about wheather or not i did everything right. The mod launches and all but when i start a new game i dont get the SOD beginning i get the native story mode beginning. Another problem is that i cannot choose any of the new factions and that the map overview textures are very crapy and i didnt know if it was supposed to look like that or not. The last thing is that i do not have the two new skills in the game.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Just so you know this mod is an unofficial SOD mod. The map textures you see are the same SOD 4.57 map textures. If you installed the mod right and put in the required files from SOD 4.57 and the SceneObj folder from Native (Warband) into the mod then the game will run with no problems. What 2 new skills are you talking about???

Sweet Jesus well done man!

Thanks for this, I just started and it's great to see SOD in the Warband world. Kinda funny in that upon first entering the standard Warband scene in which you fight the mug in the street, I had 10+ Black Army guys with me (my backround troop). I see that the Mercenary factions also seem to own castles and what not right off the bat - should be interesting!

I'll report back after some good time spent but a hearty thanks again!

OH it makes sense now. i have been looking at the SOD mod and i thought it was the same one as this but they just updated to warband. Im sorry guys. :cry:

Little confused. The kingdom features don't seem to be implemented yet leaving no upgrade path for *peasants. I have started with Black Army as backround so don't know if that is causing the problem or if it has yet to be implemented.

LOL! I linked everything together until I upgrade them...
Here's an older troop tree

TROOP TREE:
  • Farmer (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
    • Watchman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 75 2H: 75 POLE: 75)
      • Caravan Guard (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 85 2H: 85 POLE: 85)
        • Mercenary Horseman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Mercenary Cavalry (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
        • Caravan Master (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 135 2H: 135 POLE: 135)
      • Mercenary Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
        • Mercenary Crossbowman (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 120 THR: 0)
          • Mercenary Sharpshooter (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 144 XBOW: 192 THR: 144)
        • Mercenary Swordsman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Hired Blade (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)
    • Bandit (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
      • Brigand (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 90 2H: 90 POLE: 90)
        • Gun Brigand (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 105 POLE: 105)

• Townsman (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
    • Watchman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 75 2H: 75 POLE: 75)
      • Caravan Guard (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 85 2H: 85 POLE: 85)
        • Mercenary Horseman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Mercenary Cavalry (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
        • Caravan Master (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 135 2H: 135 POLE: 135)
      • Mercenary Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
        • Mercenary Crossbowman (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 120 THR: 0)
          • Mercenary Sharpshooter (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 144 XBOW: 192 THR: 144)
    • Bandit (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
      • Brigand (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 90 2H: 90 POLE: 90)
        • Gun Brigand (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 105 POLE: 105)

• Black Army Fresh Blade (Level 7 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 56 2H: 56 POLE: 56)
    • Black Army Line Keeper (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
      • Black Army Iron Guard (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 126 2H: 126 POLE: 126)
      • Black Army Ravager (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 168 2H: 168 POLE: 16:cool:

• Black Army Line Supporter (Level 13 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 126 XBOW: 126 THR: 126)
    • Black Army Assaulter (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 254 XBOW: 254 THR: 222)

• Black Army Line Crusher (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 96 2H: 96 POLE: 96)
    • Black Army Ironside (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 176 2H: 176 POLE: 176)

• Conquistador Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
    • Conquistador Pikeman (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
      • Conquistador Tercio Pikeman (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 230 2H: 230 POLE: 230)
    • Conquistador Swordsmen (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
      • Conquistador Rodelero (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)

• Conquistador Crossbowman (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 72 XBOW: 96 THR: 72)
    • Conquistador Seasoned Crossbowman (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 128 XBOW: 160 THR: 12:cool:

• Elephant Guard Tribesman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
    • Elephant Guard Fighter (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
      • Elephant Guard Warrior (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
        • Elephant Guard Champion (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 220 2H: 220 POLE: 220)
    • Elephant Guard Spearman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 84 XBOW: 84 THR: 112)
      • Elephant Guard Penetrator (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 160 XBOW: 160 THR: 200)

• Jotnar Clan Armsman (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 96 2H: 96 POLE: 96)
    • Jotnar Clan Jarl (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 128 2H: 128 POLE: 12:cool:
      • Jotnar Clan Einherjar (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
    • Jotnar Clan Axe Thrower (Level 17 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 102 XBOW: 102 THR: 136)

• Jotnar Clan Volva (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
    • Jotnar Clan Shield Maiden (Level 17 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 136 2H: 136 POLE: 136)
      • Jotnar Clan Valkyrie (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
        • Jotnar Clan Disir (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 230 2H: 230 POLE: 230)

• Kapikulu (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 72 2H: 72 POLE: 72)
    • Cemaat (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 96 2H: 96 POLE: 96)
      • Athanatoi (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)

• Akinci (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
    • Sipahi (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
      • Cataphract (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 230 2H: 230 POLE: 230)
    • Timariot (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 200 XBOW: 160 THR: 160)

• Boar Clan Warrior (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
    • Boar Clan Veteran Warrior (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)

• Boar Clan Rider (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
    • Boar Clan Veteran Rider (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)

• Slave (Level 2 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 12 2H: 12 POLE: 12)
    • Henchman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 72 2H: 72 POLE: 72)
      • Slave Driver (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
        • Slave Hunter (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 144 2H: 144 POLE: 144)
          • Slave Crusher (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 176 2H: 176 POLE: 176)
            • Slave Master (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 208 2H: 208 POLE: 20:cool:
            • Slaver Chief (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)

• Imperial Recruit (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 60 XBOW: 60 THR: 60)
    • Imperial Velites (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 80 THR: 80)
      • Imperial Hestati (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
        • Imperial Principes (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
          • Imperial Triarii (Level 30 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 300 2H: 300 POLE: 300)
      • Imperial Arcus (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 120 THR: 90)
        • Imperial Akritoi (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 160 THR: 120)
          • Imperial Vexillatio (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 200 XBOW: 250 THR: 200)
    • Imperial Speculatore (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
      • Imperial Clibanarii (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 184 2H: 184 POLE: 184)
        • Imperial Pronoiar (Level 30 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 300 2H: 300 POLE: 300)

• Peasant (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 24 2H: 24 POLE: 24)
    • Peasant* (Level 11 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 88 2H: 88 POLE: 8:cool:
      • Antarian Regular Infantry (Level 11 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 88 2H: 88 POLE: 8:cool:
        • Antarian Regular Infantry* (Level 17 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 136 2H: 136 POLE: 136)
          • Antarian Veteran Infantry (Level 17 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 136 2H: 136 POLE: 136)
            • Antarian Veteran Infantry* (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)
              • Antarian Elite Infantry (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 250 2H: 250 POLE: 250)
          • Antarian Scout (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
            • Antarian Scout* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
              • Antarian Cavalry (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
      • Antarian Javelinman (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 72 XBOW: 72 THR: 96)
        • Antarian Javelinman* (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 108 XBOW: 108 THR: 144)
          • Antarian Trained Javelinman (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 144 XBOW: 144 THR: 180)

• Antarian Noble (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
    • Antarian Noble* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
      • Antarian Guard (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
        • Antarian Guard* (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 224 2H: 224 POLE: 224)
          • Antarian Honor Guard (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 224 2H: 224 POLE: 224)
      • Antarian Knight (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
        • Antarian Knight* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)
          • Antarian Paladin (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 290 2H: 290 POLE: 290)

• Peasant* (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
      • Marinian Conscript Infantry (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
        • Marinian Conscript Infantry* (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
          • Marinian Regular Infantry (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
            • Marinian Regular Infantry* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
              • Marinian Veteran Infantry (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
                • Marinian Veteran Infantry* (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)
                  • Marinian Elite Infantry (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 250 2H: 250 POLE: 250)
          • Marinian Scout (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
      • Marinian Crossbowman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 60 XBOW: 80 THR: 60)
        • Marinian Crossbowman* (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 120 THR: 90)
          • Marinian Trained Crossbowman (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 120 THR: 90)
            • Marinian Trained Crossbowman* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 160 THR: 120)
              • Marinian Elite Crossbowman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 160 THR: 120)
                • Marinian Elite Crossbowman* (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 200 XBOW: 250 THR: 200)
                  • Marinian Sharpshooter (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 200 XBOW: 250 THR: 200)

• Marinian Mercenary (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 120 THR: 90)
    • Marinian Mercenary* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 160 THR: 120)
      • Marinian Landsknecht (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 160 THR: 120)
        • Marinian Landsknecht* (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 162 XBOW: 216 THR: 162)
          • Marinian Condottieri (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 216 XBOW: 270 THR: 216)

• Adenian Regular Infantry (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
        • Adenian Regular Infantry* (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
          • Adenian Veteran Infantry (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
            • Adenian Veteran Infantry* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
              • Adenian Elite Infantry (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
      • Adenian Archer (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 72 XBOW: 54 THR: 54)
        • Adenian Archer* (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 112 XBOW: 84 THR: 84)
          • Adenian Veteran Archer (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 112 XBOW: 84 THR: 84)
            • Adenian Veteran Archer* (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 152 XBOW: 114 THR: 114)
              • Adenian Elite Archer (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 152 XBOW: 114 THR: 114)

• Adenian Light Cavalry (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
    • Adenian Light Cavalry* (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 176 2H: 176 POLE: 176)
      • Adenian Medium Cavalry (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 176 2H: 176 POLE: 176)
        • Adenian Medium Cavalry* (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 208 2H: 208 POLE: 20:cool:
          • Adenian Heavy Cavalry (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 208 2H: 208 POLE: 20:cool:

• Adenian Squire (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 128 2H: 128 POLE: 12:cool:
    • Adenian Squire* (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 184 2H: 184 POLE: 184)
      • Adenian Knight (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 184 2H: 184 POLE: 184)
        • Adenian Knight* (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 216 2H: 216 POLE: 216)
          • Adenian Magnate (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 216 2H: 216 POLE: 216)

• Villianese Regular Infantry (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
        • Villianese Regular Infantry* (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
          • Villianese Veteran Infantry (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
            • Villianese Veteran Infantry* (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)
              • Villianese Elite Infantry (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 200 2H: 200 POLE: 200)
          • Villianese Scout (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 112 XBOW: 112 THR: 112)
      • Villianese Longbowman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 60 THR: 60)
        • Villianese Longbowman* (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 128 XBOW: 96 THR: 96)
          • Villianese Veteran Longbowman (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 128 XBOW: 96 THR: 96)
            • Villianese Veteran Longbowman* (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 168 XBOW: 126 THR: 126)
              • Villianese Elite Longowman (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 168 XBOW: 126 THR: 126)
                • Villianese Elite Longowman* (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 216 XBOW: 162 THR: 162)
                  • Villianese Sharpshooter (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 270 XBOW: 216 THR: 216)

• Villianese Noble (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 90 THR: 90)
    • Villianese Noble* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 160 XBOW: 120 THR: 120)
      • Villianese Chief (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 160 XBOW: 120 THR: 120)
        • Villianese Chief* (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 224 XBOW: 168 THR: 16:cool:
          • Villianese High Chief (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 280 XBOW: 224 THR: 224)
          • Villianese Knight (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 240 2H: 240 POLE: 240)

• Zerrikanian Militia (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 72 2H: 72 POLE: 72)
        • Zerrikanian Militia* (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
          • Zerrikanian Axeman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
            • Zerrikanian Axeman* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
              • Zerrikanian Hardened Axeman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 160 2H: 160 POLE: 160)
          • Zerrikanian Scout (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 112 2H: 112 POLE: 112)
            • Zerrikanian Scout* (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 168 2H: 168 POLE: 16:cool:
              • Zerrikanian Harvester (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 152 2H: 152 POLE: 152)
                • Zerrikanian Harvester* (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 216 2H: 216 POLE: 216)
                  • Zerrikanian Reaper (Level 27 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 270 2H: 270 POLE: 270)
            • Zerrikanian Mounted Archer (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 210 XBOW: 168 THR: 16:cool:
      • Zerrikanian Short Bowman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 60 THR: 60)
        • Zerrikanian Short Bowman* (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 152 XBOW: 114 THR: 114)
          • Zerrikanian Dvor Archer (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 152 XBOW: 114 THR: 114)

• Zerrikanian Boyar Son (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 120 THR: 120)
    • Zerrikanian Boyar Son* (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 160 XBOW: 160 THR: 160)
      • Zerrikanian Boyar (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 160 XBOW: 160 THR: 160)
        • Zerrikanian Boyar* (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 224 XBOW: 224 THR: 224)
          • Zerrikanian Dvor (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 280 XBOW: 280 THR: 280)

• Looter (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 20 2H: 20 POLE: 20)
    • Mountain Bandit (Level 11 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 90 2H: 90 POLE: 90)
      • Rhodok Tribesman (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 55 2H: 55 POLE: 55)
        • Rhodok Spearman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
          • Rhodok Trained Spearman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 105 POLE: 105)
            • Rhodok Veteran Spearman (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 115 2H: 115 POLE: 115)
              • Rhodok Sergeant (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)
        • Rhodok Crossbowman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 85 XBOW: 85 THR: 85)
          • Rhodok Trained Crossbowman (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 105 THR: 0)
            • Rhodok Sharpshooter (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 140 THR: 0)
    • Forest Bandit (Level 11 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 90 THR: 90)
      • Swadian Recruit (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
        • Swadian Militia (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 75 2H: 75 POLE: 75)
          • Swadian Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 85 POLE: 95)
            • Swadian Man at Arms (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 100 POLE: 110)
              • Swadian Knight (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 150 2H: 130 POLE: 140)
            • Swadian Infantry (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 125 2H: 105 POLE: 115)
              • Swadian Sergeant (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 155 2H: 135 POLE: 145)
          • Swadian Skirmisher (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 80 THR: 80)
            • Swadian Crossbowman (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 100 THR: 0)
              • Swadian Sharpshooter (Level 24 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 0 XBOW: 130 THR: 0)

• Sea Raider (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 110 2H: 110 POLE: 110)
    • Nord Recruit (Level 6 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 50 2H: 50 POLE: 50)
      • Nord Footman (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 70 2H: 70 POLE: 70)
        • Nord Trained Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Nord Warrior (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 115 2H: 115 POLE: 115)
            • Nord Veteran (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)
              • Nord Huscarl (Level 28 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 145 2H: 145 POLE: 145)
      • Nord Huntsman (Level 11 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 70 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)
        • Nord Archer (Level 15 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 90 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)
          • Nord Veteran Archer (Level 19 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)

• Steppe Bandit (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 100 XBOW: 100 THR: 100)
    • Khergit Tribesman (Level 5 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 50 2H: 50 POLE: 50)
      • Khergit Skirmisher (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 124 XBOW: 60 THR: 124)
        • Khergit Horseman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 80 THR: 80)
          • Khergit Lancer (Level 23 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 120 POLE: 120)
          • Khergit Horse Archer (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 126 XBOW: 80 THR: 80)
            • Khergit Veteran Horse Archer (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 218 XBOW: 90 THR: 90)

• Taiga Bandit (Level 15 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 110 XBOW: 110 THR: 110)
    • Vaegir Recruit (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
      • Vaegir Footman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 75 2H: 75 POLE: 75)
        • Vaegir Veteran (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 85 POLE: 95)
          • Vaegir Horseman (Level 21 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
            • Vaegir Knight (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)
          • Vaegir Infantry (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 100 POLE: 110)
            • Vaegir Guard (Level 24 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 150 2H: 130 POLE: 140)
        • Vaegir Skirmisher (Level 14 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 60 XBOW: 60 THR: 60)
          • Vaegir Archer (Level 19 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 110 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)
            • Vaegir Marksman (Level 24 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 140 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)

• Desert Bandit (Level 12 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
    • Sarranid Recruit (Level 4 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 60 2H: 60 POLE: 60)
      • Sarranid Footman (Level 9 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 75 2H: 75 POLE: 75)
        • Sarranid Veteran Footman (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 105 2H: 85 POLE: 95)
          • Sarranid Horseman (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 120 2H: 100 POLE: 110)
            • Sarranid Mamluke (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 150 2H: 130 POLE: 140)
          • Sarranid Infantry (Level 20 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 125 2H: 105 POLE: 115)
            • Sarranid Guard (Level 25 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 155 2H: 135 POLE: 145)
        • Sarranid Skirmisher (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 80 XBOW: 80 THR: 80)
          • Sarranid Archer (Level 19 STR: 7 AGI: 5 BOW: 100 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)
            • Sarranid Master Archer (Level 24 STR: 15 AGI: 5 BOW: 120 XBOW: 0 THR: 0)

• Manhunter (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 50 2H: 50 POLE: 50)
    • Slave Driver (Level 14 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 80 2H: 80 POLE: 80)
      • Slave Hunter (Level 18 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 90 2H: 90 POLE: 90)
        • Slave Crusher (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 110 2H: 110 POLE: 110)
          • Slaver Chief (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 130 2H: 130 POLE: 130)
          • Slave Master (Level 26 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 208 2H: 208 POLE: 20:cool:

• Refugee (Level 1 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 45 2H: 45 POLE: 45)
    • Camp Follower (Level 5 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 70 2H: 70 POLE: 70)
      • Huntress (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 85 2H: 85 POLE: 85)
        • Camp Defender (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Sword Sister (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 140 2H: 140 POLE: 140)

• Peasant Woman (Level 1 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 40 2H: 40 POLE: 40)
    • Camp Follower (Level 5 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 70 2H: 70 POLE: 70)
      • Huntress (Level 10 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 85 2H: 85 POLE: 85)
        • Camp Defender (Level 16 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 100 2H: 100 POLE: 100)
          • Sword Sister (Level 22 STR: 7 AGI: 5 1H: 140 2H: 140 POLE: 140)

To unlock higher tier troops you have to be cool with the village your recruiting from.

hey , um i crash straight after i choose how my character looks. :eek: any help? says something about some shaders and prety sure i followed what you said exatcly.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom