I had a question that might apply to the companion to lord section. What determines a companions army cap once converted to a lord. Are they effected by leadership stats and what determines their renown levels. i'm just trying to figure out when its time to let these guys do there own thing but I'm worried I'll end up with a guy that carries 40 men in his army.
Thanks for putting the manual together great work.
Yes it's his leadership,but you can give all your Lords units and they use them.
thanks for the manual nood!
i suggest everyone read it even if you're a seasoned m&b player.
i just learned a few things that you may find fascinating:
- surgery provides 4% chance per point to be wounded rather than killed added to a base of 25%. so if you have 5(+2), it's actually 53%; if 10(+2), it's actually 73% whoa!
- power draw's bonus damage is capped at 72%, but points still improve the accuracy and how long you can keep a bow drawn.
- shield skill also improves the size of the shield vs. ranged attacks
- tactics skill will allow you to retreat with fewer casualties--and im guessing less hp lost for your own character if youre kinda close. so pretty much improves the autocalc for retreats.
- wound treatment heals crippled horses--i think most of us already know this, but just throwing it out there
- first aid provides the bonus added to a base of 10%. that explains why having 10 points heals 60% life
- weapon proficiencies are built by damage for melee weapons, and shot difficulty for ranged.
- weapons deal the most damage at their maximum reach--no brainer, so try to keep your distance optimized
- horse maneuverability affects acceleration and deceleration in addition to turning speed
- map speed IS affected by riding for mounted units and athletics for infantry. this explains why khergits are not only faster because they're all mounted, but because they also have 6/7 points into riding. confirmed by manual! however it is not affected by horse type. since the game calculates the party speed by average between slowest and fastest, youll only see the benefits of improving riding for your companions on a large scale and if they compose most of the party.
- using a 2h weapon or polearm as a 1h incurs a 35% penalty--i think most know this one too
- 'most weapons will do more damage in the middle of their stroke than at the beginning or end'
- 'In general, all regular soldiers will get one share, your hero companions will get 3 shares each, and as the leader, you will get 10 shares of the loot.'
I am going to sift through that in about an hour and see what I can use out of your post. I knew most of that and somethings I didn't. Mainly going to update the few skills errors I had on the %'s.
where can i c my right to rule points? so i know how mutch iv got ?
Reports on the bottom of your screen and character report. Make sure you are updated and in a faction or in your own faction.
(Bigtoe I added a few things in the skill box and things to know take a look.)
I can add this, and congratz your part of my manual. Good job too I was hoping some brave warrior would post a sort of fully made trade route. That beats mine.....
I'm currently working on it. Doing some research on other trade goods. Tools from Curaw to Jelkala nets ~200 denars, ect.
I'll post an update later, if you don't mind
Where is my bread and butter trade route Vantard!