Is it possible to add the items pack to the Diplomacy + "More companions" mod? That is really all i want in the world! =)
If possible can someone walk me through what i need to do? I know DL the Diplo + More companions mod but then do i just drop the OSP items file in the folder?
Sorry, not a programmer by any stretch (PR person, ugh! )
You can and it is easy.
1. You instal the mods you want.
2. You download osp item variants.
3. Open module.ini from the diplomacy module and search for this line:load_resource = workshops
4. Open: these go into module ini.txt, from the osp items.
5. Copy all the lines from: these go into module ini.txt in your module.ini one line down from: load_resource = workshops.
6. Open item_kinds1.txt from diplomacy module and open: these go in items_kinds.txt from osp.
7. If you haven´t put any new items change the top number whitch is 604 whit this number 1133. If you have added more items just calculate the firts number +529. Don´t close.
8. open and copy all the lines from: these go in items kinds.txt from osp pack to your item_kinds1.txt. Take care to leave the spaces. It has to look exactly like it is in the : these go in items kinds.txt from osp. Whit all the spaces. SAVE.
9. Copy all the files from textures in your modules textures folder.
10. Copy all the files resurces files in your modules resurces folder.
11. START the GAME.
Sorry for my bad english.