Got Married But....

Users who are viewing this thread

AlbionDaz

Recruit
Just took my vows and was told to wait in chambers prepared for me,and my Bride will join me later.
Do I have to wait for something else,or is that the end,because I can chat to my bride and everything at the feast,just wondered if there was something else I had to do 1st ?

Nah you don't need to stay, there is no bed chamber, atleast there wasn't when I did it. I just left then she was at my castle next time I went there.

Still it sucks, taleworlds took out the best part of the wedding night haha

Its done, if you have a fief (castle or town) she'll be there, if not she is at her original place...

After the vows you don't need to do anything else

Lukaaaaaaay said:
Nah you don't need to stay, there is no bed chamber, atleast there wasn't when I did it. I just left then she was at my castle next time I went there.

you mean you didn't stay and missed the sex scene? Unlucky, was hawt stuff.

Question, if I have 2 castles and a town, which one will be used when I got married? Best one (means the town) or the first castle I got? Or in order of the center ID (not good at all)?

The first castle/town you capture becomes your capital. And this is where she will be.
At this stage i have not found a way to change your capital to another town. Kinda dumb as by default you probably wont go after the best Town as a first conqer due to the dificulty of actually caping them early on.
I Have taken out the whole Rhodok faction and have all the castles and towns... yet my capital is still some matchstick castle in the middle of no where......
Next time i play through i will go after a decient Town first.

dhowlett said:
Lukaaaaaaay said:

awww man that sucks so bad! lol

Lukaaaaaaay said:
dhowlett said:
Lukaaaaaaay said:

bit like old school tomb raider really...only naked.

dhowlett said:
Lukaaaaaaay said:
dhowlett said:
Lukaaaaaaay said:

bit like old school tomb raider really...only naked.

i am seriously devastated right now.......... i dunno if i can play M&B today...... I may stop playing altogether............... :???:

nah

rebelknight said:
Colonel Greed said:
I was expecting alot more than a army of swadians attacking me on my honeymoon....

Damn swadian spoiling your weddin'

Quite frankly I was not expecting the Vaegir army to turn up at the gates of Dhirim on my characters honeymoon. What a romantic way to spend a honeymoon, hacking down those attacking your city, then chasing down & capturing their King afterwards  :grin:

rapier17 said:
Quite frankly I was not expecting the Vaegir army to turn up at the gates of Dhirim on my characters honeymoon. What a romantic way to spend a honeymoon, hacking down those attacking your city, then chasing down & capturing their King afterwards  :grin:

Just think of it as their nice house warming/wedding gift. After all, how else would they get all those nice, blood-stained, dropped-once, never used weapons to your inventory to sell? Or all those unwilling future galley slaves?

Back
Top Bottom