[Question] Freeing captured companions?

Users who are viewing this thread

hessuu

Sergeant Knight
Companion duplication was fixed in 1.105, but my entire group of heroes is being held prisoner in the Sarranid Weyyah castle. Sarranids were my enemies, as they were at war with my kingdom, The Kingomd of Rhodoks. The war ended soon after my companions were taken to the castle. Any way to free them?

BanebladeHumor.jpg

I'm afraid it's the only way..

You'll either have to declare war again and take the castle, have you tried a prison break also?.

I guess it's a missing feature then. Talking to the lord of the castle should allow the player to pay ransom for them. Like 50 denars for every level the hero has?

Tell me more about that prison break.

hessuu said:
I guess it's a missing feature then. Talking to the lord of the castle should allow the player to pay ransom for them. Like 50 denars for every level the hero has?

Tell me more about that prison break.

Normally you can disguise yourself and talk to the guards and demand the keys (followed by fighting) where you'll have to fight the guards along side with your companions(if chosen).

I couldn't make the fight vs 8 guards in Praven.

Thought I was lucky when the Nords swooped in with their armies and attacked Praven but after helping them win the day I didn't get to free any prisoners and my companions are gone from the game. They're not in the prisoner list and not included at all if I ask a traveller about the whereabouts of my companions. Same thing after 1.110.

200+ days, level 21, lots of fun stuff going on and now it looks like I'll have to restart :sad:

Back
Top Bottom