[WARBAND-SP Bug] Retrieve items for gift quest. Given by a "lord"

Users who are viewing this thread

de Worth

Regular
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2322: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 2:
At dtelog condition: dlge_lord_talk:eek:ffer_gift_quest_complete.

As soon as I accepted this quest, this error message would spam across my screen within dialogue with lords.  Now, every time, without fail, every time I click on a lord, and talk to a lord, this error message spams across my screen.

Edit: I will reply with the results of when I complete the requirements for the quest.

It seems that since this error has occured, I have not been needed for any tasks by the lords (Emirs) of my curent faction: Sarranid Sultanate.

EDIT: I found the lord that gave me the quest and just said nevermind.  I have yet to see any velvet ( which was the only ingrediant of the TWO ingrediants needed... that I couldn't find) so I have no idea how this error would play out in regards to a sucess of the mission.  Maybe just some arbitrary incraease in the lords favor.

I have this bug as well, and it is incredibly annoying having red error messages pop up every time I talk to someone.

Yeah also when you do actually get the two items (velvet and furs) You get a new chat option on every single lord saying "Give gift to Lord Such and such" Just find the Lord that gives the quest and cancel it to stop it.

I'm having the same problem. When I finally got the velvet and furs, I search for the lord that gave me the quest to give him the items and nothing happens. I can't get out of the conversation window, it get stuck in there. The only way to get out of the game is forcing it with ALT+F4 ... Also I'm having the same problems of Toasty Fresh & Worth.  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom