{bug} Invalid Quest ID for Resolve Dispute and freezing on gift quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Kenrolf

Regular
Hello, I been geting a bug with the Resolve Dispute quest. the topic wont come up with the person im to talk to. And an error invalid quest ID comes up with other jumbo. Just thought I would put it out there. In case some one has this bug to. this is V 1.102.

Also the gift quest where I got to get some velvet and some fur freezes each time i try to do it. Gives the same error message.

I don't have access to the bug tracker, but I've been having the same bug and wrote down the error codes generated:

For the Gift Quest:
Script Error on Opcode 2322: Invalid Troop ID: -1, Line No: 2
At dialog condition: dlga_lord_talk:eek:ffer_gift_quest_complete

For the Resolve Dispute Quest:
Script Error on Opcode  546: Invalid Quest ID: 264; Line No: 9 (also will be Line No: 5 depending on which lord talked to)
At dialog condition: dlga_lord_talk: lord_quarrel_intervention_1

Hopefully this is fixed for the next patch. If it's not, please bear with me, because with a small team it's sometimes hard to test all outcomes between versions.

Seems that many other has same problem with gift quest.

And now i get that error code every single conversation with every lord/king im talking to...

Well i have full faith on dev's team  :smile:

I've been around since version .750 of Mount & Blade, I ain't going anywhere.  Just trying to be helpful in giving specific information.  Thanks for the feedback.

I'm getting this same bug. Is there any way to remove the quest from my notes without turning it in? because if i try to proceed it freezes the game, doesnt respond to mouse click to exit in screen - im dong the "get me velvet and fur quest. also, the relations quest for telling a lord no one likes him bugged out on stage 2.

Those should be fixed some time ago, they have been working for me atleast last couple patch...

What version are u playing pada?

Back
Top Bottom