Version number
v1.1.6.26219
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Tyho72

Recruit
Summary: Every-time I try to enter a town and walk around, attack it, whatever it is to go in person there, the game freezes and hard crashes and even sometimes powers my Xbox off. What was happening before this was very weird. The graphics would start to blur and then the screen would turn blue and a bunch of other flashing lights during these sieges
How to Reproduce: Not sure, entering towns I guess
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Any town
Media (Screenshots & Video): couldn’t get any since the game just dies
Computer Specs: Xbox Series X
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Xbox series x expansion card and internal (tried both it didn’t matter)

Do you experience these performance issues on a specific map/town/castle? Do you remember what was the time of day in game when you experience these issues?
Well the times were night usually I think, but it’s every town it’s crashing when I try to walk around. It first started at Amprela. I can walk around castles with minimal lag and villages are fine, but ever since I updated these problems have been happening and now I can’t progress

Summary: Every-time I try to enter a town and walk around, attack it, whatever it is to go in person there, the game freezes and hard crashes and even sometimes powers my Xbox off. What was happening before this was very weird. The graphics would start to blur and then the screen would turn blue and a bunch of other flashing lights during these sieges
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Xbox series x expansion card and internal (tried both it didn’t matter)
Bull I never crash bc of those reasons my series x handles it fine it’s stuff like unplugging a headset that does it for me

GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
But anyway I think Xbox series x can handle it just fine it’s something else I seen Xbox run way harder games then this assiassains creed mirage included

But anyway I think Xbox series x can handle it just fine it’s something else I seen Xbox run way harder games then this assiassains creed mirage included
Well that’s you dude but my game always was laggy while playing Bannerlord especially late game. Just doesn’t run smooth. Would always be choppy while moving on the map and stuff. I think this is something with the graphics after the update

Back
Top Bottom