[WWL] Announcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorekt

Sergeant Knight
KDSoePg.png

Announcements

Because a few people asked me for admin password on WRC servers. I want to make it clear here, i dont have admin on bullez's servers. Ive already bought 5 new servers based in Germany and Poland, but u have to wait for them for next few days, since oasis got some problems with payment (Im already waiting for some1 from support to check my report, and host the servers)

Week 1 has been announced for both divisions. After i didnt get any answer from Oasis host i had to find other way. Fortunately Bullez came with help and thanks to him we can use WRC servers. Ive already sent him ID's of Team Captains, so u will get ur admin's soon.

Theres one more info about deadline. Because Week 1 is shortened i can give teams extra time for their matches if its needed (Its Monday for now)

Last edited:
Because people were discussing about format. I wont change it to 8v8 but if both teams can field more than 6 players, you're free to play it in any other system 7v7, 8v8 or 9v9 and i will not interfere with that

Last edited:
Greinvald and Dream Team are kicked from the tournament for not responding, playing matches.

I have no idea if they disbanded, noone informed me about it

EDIT/// Riverwood from Div A been disbanded due to activity problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom