Where did all the servers go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pisatel

Regular
Well, where is RCC, i can see only 1 server hosting ver 13 and it got max 3 people. Please guys dont let the mod die....

Pisatel said:
Well, where is RCC, i can see only 1 server hosting ver 13 and it got max 3 people. Please guys dont let the mod die....

If your european I would go to the HM server, it's located in germany I believe and it should have 100+ slots. If your from North America then NA is for you, it's hosted in chicago and has 60 slots.

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Pisatel said:

If your european I would go to the HM server, it's located in germany I believe and it should have 100+ slots. If your from North America then NA is for you, it's hosted in chicago and has 60 slots.

I dont think its in Germany. More like England. I know the guys from MM and their all English.

Matthieu said:
Sorry, N0b just hang himself because i got GMod ._.

In a 'dishonest way' :razz:

Anyway, the RCC server is down because I've been busy rebuilding it (Had more than a few problems that were getting worse and worse, so the server's box is being redone from scratch.

Still pondering whether or not I'll bring it back up.

Back
Top Bottom