What's up with you, players of Vikingr?

• Thread starter Snorri Felagi Jomsborg
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Snorri Felagi Jomsborg

I've noticed that regular playing has been nearly dead for more than 1 month. Is it related to the VC release? Or the Christmas holidays? Since this month I have managed to only have 5 plays (3 of them only were with other Jomses). I know that Vikingr didn't use to be played by many players, but nearly every day there used to be about 3-8 players on Hildileikr to play with. Now I can only dream about such a situation. Is anything wrong with me or  it's over? :sad:

Nice to know... I am in the Vikingr since July or August, and I didn't expect that people would have so long break. Thanks for replies. I can't wait for others to play  :lol:

Good idea would be organising an event to remind people about the game, because servers tend to get more populated after the event. See you on Hildileikr. :smile:

Snorri Felagi Jomsborg said:
Good idea would be organising an event to remind people about the game, because servers tend to get more populated after the event. See you on Hildileikr. :smile:

Well  SWE is hosted every first Sunday of the month. Add to that the new NA shieldwall event and you'll see that we actually have events on quite a regular basis.

You mean today? LoL, nice. Because of recent SWE accidents Jomsvikings probably won't come, so I will try to warm them up in the other way :smile:

Jepekula, don't start another 100-reply agrument Joms vs others, there is no need to argue again    :lol:

Back
Top Bottom