What did you think the new Patch of MM was going to be? Did you expect this?

What did you expect the new patch to be?

• Did you think it was going to be MM_Austira

Votes: 97 59.1%
  • -Removed-

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • Or did you see something like the DLC happening

Votes: 50 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Ghost Dad said:
Gwyrdh said:
Ghost Dad said:
Haresus said:
For a game? Perfectly reasonable price. For a mod/DLC? A bit too expensive.

If it helps you sleep at night, think of it not as a mod or DLC, but as a game running on the warband engine. As far as I know, it will be standalone, similar to WFaS.

Again, from the source I deem to be credible, I heard roughly £7/$11, though I doubt that one is actually true.

I'm just saying that the completely arbitrary example price of $20 isn't outrageous for a complete game. This isn't 'horse armour' DLC, this is a total conversion with new gametypes, a new engine, and new art assets. People just need to lose this sense of entitlement they seem to have.

Think of MM as being the open beta of NW.

Not trying to attack anyone personally, but there has been a visible sense of entitlement from a number of people on this board regarding NW.

**** $20, I'd pay £20 for this. I don't care if it's just a DLC, I've paid more before, and this looks like it will have a lot more playtime than a stupid single player add on for some silly Xbox game. When I consider that I've had upwards of by now about maybe 5k hours on MM, I really think that £20 wouldn't be so bad, and I doubt it'd ever even be that expensive, so I don't have worries about the price. Plus, the Dev team have spent over a year with no funding but their own to make this come together, people then ***** that they have to pay for something that was otherwise free.

>implying Devs don't need money to live either.

Gwyrdh said:
**** $20, I'd pay £20 for this. I don't care if it's just a DLC, I've paid more before, and this looks like it will have a lot more playtime than a stupid single player add on for some silly Xbox game. When I consider that I've had upwards of by now about maybe 5k hours on MM, I really think that £20 wouldn't be so bad, and I doubt it'd ever even be that expensive, so I don't have worries about the price. Plus, the Dev team have spent over a year with no funding but their own to make this come together, people then ***** that they have to pay for something that was otherwise free.

>implying Devs don't need money to live either.

Pretty much~

Well on FSE's forum Beaver has stated:
[quote author=Beaver]
For price, I can only guess, but I would say more than 10 is unlikely.
[/quote]
Whether that's $, £, or € I dunno, but my money's on dollars.

Stevon said:
[quote author=Beaver]
[/quote]

Either way, 10£ is about $13.35, so even that price is reasonable; the extra $3 you could work for tip money with a job  :smile:.

TheCaptain said:
Stevon said:
[quote author=Beaver]

Either way, 10£ is about $13.35, so even that price is reasonable; the extra $3 you could work for tip money with a job  :smile:.
[/quote]

Either war, $20 would be worth this game. But like Beaver said, it's probably not going to go past 10.

MariusThePaladin said:
Nah, it is a stupid question because TheFlyingFishey will definetely get it for free if he can guess the exact price....

Anyways, will NW have the singleplayer mode ?
Vincenzo said:
So what does this mean? Well, first of all - Mount&Musket: Battalion doesn’t exist anymore. It is now Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars - a multiplayer-only DLC that you can buy for Mount & Blade: Warband. We hope you will find it even more enjoyable than the mod ever was.

McEwanMaster77 said:
MariusThePaladin said:
Nah, it is a stupid question because TheFlyingFishey will definetely get it for free if he can guess the exact price....

Vincenzo said:
So what does this mean? Well, first of all - Mount&Musket: Battalion doesn’t exist anymore. It is now Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars - a multiplayer-only DLC that you can buy for Mount & Blade: Warband. We hope you will find it even more enjoyable than the mod ever was.
TheCaptain said:
MariusThePaladin said:

[quote author=Vincenzo]
It is now Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars - a multiplayer-only DLC
[/quote]
Haha how funny is that?  :lol:

LOL  :mrgreen:. Oh, we are such helpful people. To be honest, I didn't even read your post because I thought it was quoting something else :sad:.

Back
Top Bottom