Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am a map developer at Napoleonic wars and I want to create a map with space, but when they reach 1200 altitude (or something like that), the sky begins to glitch as in the second screenshot, without WSE2 space is simply displayed dark as in the first screenshot. Many players use WSE2 , so I would like there to be no glitches in space. Do you have the opportunity to fix this?

I am a map developer at Napoleonic wars and I want to create a map with space, but when they reach 1200 altitude (or something like that), the sky begins to glitch as in the second screenshot, without WSE2 space is simply displayed dark as in the first screenshot. Many players use WSE2 , so I would like there to be no glitches in space. Do you have the opportunity to fix this?

send me your scene, i check

Is there a way to increase the number of soldiers in the field during a battle and not be limited to only 150 when using mods that doesn't use the battle size mechanics of VC? I tried editing the iBattleSizeMin and iBattleSizeMax in the rgl_config but was only able to increase the reinforcement waves and not the units in the battle itself.

Back
Top Bottom