In Progress v1.1.3 Fall into wall/stair floor in Samira Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: In sieging Simira Castle just now I tried to step over a corner between the third leftmost stairs leading up to the wall and the wall top. When I did I shifted slightly and found myself falling stuck between what I could only assume were the wall and stair hitboxes.
How to Reproduce: Walk into the leftmost pole holding up the wall coverings on that portion of the wall from standing on the top of the stairs. The goal is to get the pole to stop you from moving forward, and when it does you usually fall into the ground a bit.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used many cheats in the past but not for this, and I have many mods but none that change scenes. It's possible that my 25% increased movespeed could contribute to this.
Scene Name (if related): Simira Castle I assume, though I think this shares the same scene as Erzenur Castle.
Media (Screenshots & Video): I could get screenshots if y'all want them, but I imagine this video will be all you need.
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.21023.2010
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core
RAM: 10.0.19041.2728
Motherboard: ROG Strix B450f Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB

On a side note, would it be helpful to y'all if I were to track down defender enemies that got caught in places in sieges and make bug reports for those?

Back
Top Bottom