Tribe Lugi (Disbanded)

Users who are viewing this thread

So a Lugi tribe already exists. They have applied to events etc. But I haven't seen them make a actual thread, on here atleast. So I guess it is up to personal opinion then on if it is taken or not and on if the events they have already registered for are the ones you wanted to take part in meaning it will effect you.  :???:

BlazingPhoenix said:
So a Lugi tribe already exists. They have applied to events etc. But I haven't seen them make a actual thread, on here atleast. So I guess it is up to personal opinion then on if it is taken or not and on if the events they have already registered for are the ones you wanted to take part in meaning it will effect you.  :???:

We claimed the name originally on FSE when VC first popped up on radar, doubt that they did the same, but for the most part TW or FSE posts is the only real way to claim a name.

O_Neal said:
BlazingPhoenix said:

We claimed the name originally on FSE when VC first popped up on radar, doubt that they did the same, but for the most part TW or FSE posts is the only real way to claim a name.
Not really. You could of put it on this forums, like a few people did. Or ser up the steam group etc and when this specific thread up for clans you could of posted it then, like 95% of us did. I just don't understand why FSE. A NW thread would be the best place to put a thread for a entirely different DLC. Who is going to actually check if the name is taken from looking on blummin FSE of all places :lol:

BlazingPhoenix said:
O_Neal said:
BlazingPhoenix said:

Not really. You could of put it on this forums, like a few people did. Or ser up the steam group etc and when this specific thread up for clans you could of posted it then, like 95% of us did. I just don't understand why FSE. A NW thread would be the best place to put a thread for a entirely different DLC. Who is going to actually check if the name is taken from looking on blummin FSE of all places :lol:

Most people because for the most part Taleworlds is only really used for VC now and even that is minimal

O_Neal said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
O_Neal said:
BlazingPhoenix said:

Most people because for the most part Taleworlds is only really used for VC now and even that is minimal
Erm no. That is not true. Plus still using a NW Website for a different DLC doesn't make much sense.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom