In Progress There is no option for me to keep my fiefs when I try to leave the Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I don't have the option to keep my fiefs when trying to leave the Kingdom.
How to Reproduce: I have finished the main story quest, and I have currently 5 towns I'm the owner of in Sturgia. When I press the "Leave Kingdom" button, it says: "You've supported a Kingdom through main story line. Leaving the Kingdom will fail the quest. Are you sure?" If I press yes, I lose all fiefs automatically. If I talk to the ruler of Sturgia in person, I get the option of ".. be aware that if you leave my services, you will be surrendering to me all the fiefs which you hold in name". There I can only accept to that, or stay as a vassal in the Kingdom.
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
have we had any follow-up?

Same. On Xbox S if that makes any difference. AM I meant to stay in Kingdom till leader croaks it? He's only 32

This is happening to me as well. Cant keep fiefs when leaving kingdom. On xbox series X. Also, Heart Breaker achievement is not working. Already excuted a lord and married his widow three times. Please fix I feel ripped off here.

Hello, I have the same problem on the ps4 in storyMode.

I don’t get the question for keeping my Fiefs when leaving the kingdom. I have gotten towns that I took before joining the Vlandians. They have given me Llanoc Hen Castle and Rhotae.

If you abdicate after having given the dragon banner to the previous King of your kingdom, no elections are held and you stay leader of that kingdom even though you've left. After I declared war on my ex-kingdom, all the fiefs they siege automatically goes back to me for good.

One of the community support members back in February said that it was being worked on but they haven’t said anything since? Can they let us know if this is still being fixed?

Back
Top Bottom