The Virus

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jome

God.. this burns. My soul is tormented with war.
Above all this means that I should wake up from my dream and start being awake.
I dont like being awake. I feel stuff when I am awake .. I feel it is coming closer.
Everytime I wake up something comes closer. I dont know what comes closer .. but it is.
Its something dark and meaningless however as meaningless as it is .. it can choke us.
One by one it will choke us. I see it over and over again when I am sleeping. That is pretty
much always. It is in the air, I can see it when I am awake and busy. The army is too busy to
work against it but they know it is there. They don't know what it is and why .. but I know.
I know it all.

The civilians are too busy to notice. Or too scared. Either way they dont want to know
about it. They hide away in their homes, wrecked and savaged by us. Who we are is not important
right now. Lets just say that we're important in this war. We're hiding in an appartment right now.
The last battle wrecked our troops pretty hard leaving me, Hardy, Ed, Diesel and Ellie.
My little sister, Eleanor, and my mum, Bianca, got shot last night by some looters who assaulted us in a narrow
street near Churchill Ave. It was a harsh, quick burial ended by several gunshots. Not much but it was enough.
I never knew my dad because he left us before I was even born. He went to fight his own war or something.
Just wanted to go away and **** other women I suppose.

'' Hardy, get up and grab those sandbags. Put them over there, quick, '' Ellie shouted through the house. '' we need to
get ready as soon as they are going to hit us again. Cant be sure with those damn greenies. ''
Hardy moaned and grabbed the sandbags. I stood up to help him but with my wounded leg I didn't get far.
'' Just sit down, you need rest. '' Hardy said, quietly and caring. He was like a brother to me, but we both knew
it was a bit more than that. A bit much more .. I answered him with a short, brief but quiet '' No. I cant sit here watching
you do the work. '' and grabbed my shotgun. I slinged it over my back whilst I holstered my colt. I grabbed a bag, stumbled
towards the should-be wall and put it on top. I grunted and went back to get another. From the other side of the wall I
groaning. Not the kind of groaning you make when you're hurt .. the groaning you make when you're near dead or, in these
times more probable, dead. I stepped back while my heart jumped once or twice from the normal beat. '' Diesel .. Ed .. get
here.. now. '' I whispered. I knew there was a door and that they were smart enough to open it. When the two, slowly as
always, arrived I told them about the groaning. They told me it was nothing and I believed them. It may be outside.

As it got day, we moved on slowly. Our little fortress stood and we walked out to grab a bite. We knew they didnt show at
daylight but they were lurking and watching us. More reason to be carefull. I grabbed a bag of crisps and a coke.
About the last one we had and this meant we had to go to the local supermarket once more .. Maybe we'd meet
some new people and possibly some new recruits. We could pick up a vial of blood. We were also low on that.
We found out something about the blood nobody knows. It gives you.. * CRASH * ****! THEY'RE HERE, HOW CAN THEY SURVIVE
DAYLIGHT? JESUS **** GET INSI-AAAAH! * Tick tick tick .. kggggggg .. end of tape. *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom