The royal naval officers!

What hat should we use for officers/marines

• Tricorne

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Brimmed hat (the one seen on the naval pvt image)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Marine hat

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bicorne

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • All of the above, accordign to rank

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

trethmeier said:
Fvp, leave now.  We are not about to start this again.  Stop commenting on the pages of your enemies unless you have something official to say.  Every time you make a comment, a fight breaks out.  I'm not blaming you, but this needs to stop.  Now.

say please and i will.

Damnn, they're acting redicoulous.Post on the thread if you want to join, or are my allies talking about anything.No flamewars.Good day gentlemen!

I apologize.  It seems in my attempts to stop the bickering I only started it up again.  I will only post here if I have something usefull to add.  Good luck in the war!

trethmeier said:
I apologize.  It seems in my attempts to stop the bickering I only started it up again.  I will only post here if I have something usefull to add.  Good luck in the war!

thank you,

im gone now too.

Pretty cool idea for a clan. Although I am in the 7th, I often lead a small informal band of pirates. Perhaps we could battle it out someday? YARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

findecanno said:
Pretty cool idea for a clan. Although I am in the 7th, I often lead a small informal band of pirates. Perhaps we could battle it out someday? YARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prussian Cavalry Bandits vs the British Navy!
Who'd win?

Azrooh said:
findecanno said:

Prussian Cavalry Bandits vs the British Navy!
Who'd win?

Are you kidding me? The answer is, none. They are equally awesome!

It would be fun if there was a way to have ships that move and fire cannons that could destroy the other ship and kill you

I wish to lay my skills to thee thy Emperor, I am at your service. Yet sadly I cannot, because I do not have a link besides MBrepository which doesnt work. Thee Emperor, have pity on me.

dude24oak said:
I wish to lay my skills to thee thy Emperor, I am at your service. Yet sadly I cannot, because I do not have a link besides MBrepository which doesnt work. Thee Emperor, have pity on me.

Britain has always had a king to the best of my knowlage, though they were a massive empire at this time, he was still titled 'king' :razz:

Azrooh said:
dude24oak said:

Britain has always had a king to the best of my knowlage, though they were a massive empire at this time, he was still titled 'king' :razz:
hey! hey, heyyyy hey hey, hey no, no ... just no,.... just hey! heyyyy hey HEY!, no

Back
Top Bottom