The download

Users who are viewing this thread

Dethikus

Banned
Okay, so i randomly found this awesome mod today, and went to the "The Peloponnesian War Information and Download" thread and clicked on the download link, which led to the M&B Repository, started the download, its like roughly 600mb i think, and it said like 2 hours til it was done, so i go look at some screenshots to pass the time, eat etc, and i look down after maybe, 30mins, and its done? i run the .exe and i get this error:

NSIS Error

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

So, i download it two more times, same thing happens. I looked for a different DL link, and i get sent to megaupload, which i think is down, for good. So, i was wandering if anyone knows where i can get another DL, or how to fix that problem up there^

Thanks in advance!

Yeah if dl`ing interrupted for a few secs this leads unfortunately to corrupted data.
So there you go buddy:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3253
I hope this works better.
And before ask about bug findings you may oppose after instal check first ''bug fixes'' thread and ''CTD issues'' also.
Cheers...

Hm, my internet was working fine, idk how that happened.  :neutral:
Awesome! That one worked! 
Alright i'll check those two out, i'm just glad i finally got it =p

Thanks sooo much!!!

Back
Top Bottom