The Caps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure what the level cap is, but its somewhere between 50 and 100 I think. It takes a long time to level up past 30 though, highest level enemy is usually around level 25-30 and they still give less than 200 xp.

Weapon skills go up to 400, and skills go up to 10.

The level cap used to be at 50, but i'm not sure what it is now.  It's almost impossible to get past level 40 now though, without cheats...unless you play 8 hours a day for months.  It's about as hard to get to level 35 right now as it used to be to get to 50 though...if that tells you anything. 

No, that, IIRC, was useing the trainer dialouge mod.

there is no limit, except for the amount of space you can store extra zeros in your experiecne counter

It's just that each new level is twice as hard.

DaLagga said:
The level cap used to be at 50, but i'm not sure what it is now.  It's almost impossible to get past level 40 now though, without cheats...unless you play 8 hours a day for months.  It's about as hard to get to level 35 right now as it used to be to get to 50 though...if that tells you anything. 

I play maybe 1 to 2 hours a day and have been playing since .750, I am level 33.

Yeah, but level 40 requires many times as much exp as level 33.  In version .632, i managed to get a character up to 2mil exp IIRC, and that was playing around 3 hours a day for a couple months doing nothing but killing everything in sight.

calandale said:
It's easier using the auto-combat. Not much fun though, I guess.

Now your just getting lazy man.

i find that the experience system is good, and by the time it get's slower, you would normally have enough skills to keep yourself going.

Don't know about any hardcoded caps, but values settable by module system are as follows:

Level: 255
Proficiency: 1023
Attribute: 255
Skill: 9

Back
Top Bottom