Suggestions/Bug Reports for v1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update looks AMAZING so far, but now I am having a problem that I didn't have before - I constantly get booted from the one server that's running 1.7. I've managed to play only one complete round. Then the map did a change and I got the "Connection to server is lost" message. Rejoin. Spectate while everyone else plays. Select my equipment. Wait for round to start. Round starts...

"Connection to server is lost."

Was never an issue with 1.6. Anyone know what might be causing this for me? It wouldn't appear to be my router or anything of the sort, and other mods are working for me online. I've restarted M&B, rebooted my computer, all of that. Still no luck.

e: now it's changing its tune - I can get in for a round, but as soon as the round ends, it boots me. Then by the time I reconnect, the round is started and I can't spawn. Then when that round ends, it boots me. Basically, I can play one round, and then I get to spend 5 or 6 rounds connecting, spectating, and getting booted until I get sick of trying.

I will say this, though: from what little I've played of it, this mod seems to be really, really, really well done!

Hmm, sounds like a problem with the new cannon code.
Took me a lot of time and effort to optimize the scripts properly for it not to crash. Especially look into the aiming of cannons and flight trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom