Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently, heavy cuirassiers have "breastplate" and "breastplate and backplate" as armour options. But they look pretty similar. Why not add in the half-armour/black armour models from wFaS to replace the "breastplate and backplate"? It would be easier to distinguish between the two armours.

I disagree. Not having archers would hurt the mod. They may need a few tweaks, but I've never found them to be horribly wrong. You just have a problem with everything, Nighthawk. :smile:

YourStepDad said:
I disagree. Not having archers would hurt the mod. They may need a few tweaks, but I've never found them to be horribly wrong. You just have a problem with everything, Nighthawk. :smile:

Obviously you play exclusively as an archer.  :smile:

This is a wildly unbalanced ranged weapon, it have not a single flaw.  And it cannot be weakened, so that it remains a weapon, in the conditions of the module.

hello :smile:

i would like to know like

when will half armor or three quarter armor will be added
(like for the cuirassiers and maybe mercenary pikemen or even shock infantry )
(also plate gloves and armet helmets with a plumed variant)

and also is Denmark gonna be added ?

(also can the invasion game mode have the troop recruitment similar to WFaS like if you were a musketeer ,
you could choose to hire pikemen instead or just musketeers , if that's a no then i understand)

i know the game is finished but just asking btw :]

Last edited:
Currently, heavy cuirassiers have "breastplate" and "breastplate and backplate" as armour options. But they look pretty similar. Why not add in the half-armour/black armour models from wFaS to replace the "breastplate and backplate"? It would be easier to distinguish between the two armours.

wish three quarter armor was in the game ;(
and half armor and munitions grade armor

and armet helmets with plumed variants

(saw Peter The Great in plate armor and a closed and plumed armet helmet ,
it was glorious , and i would shave my beard for him)

by the way what about a breechloading wheelock arquebus (they were made in 1625 in HRE,
but i bet they would be too OP so just make them very expensive and only for HRE Dragoons)
if not then as a hidden weapon in a map

(also change the zischagge of the cuirassiers to papenheimers)

also Denmark with dutch and german landscknechts and kalthoff repeaters :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom