Spriiiiing!

Users who are viewing this thread

So far this has been the worst winter ever.  My bummed out knee and the fact that the local hill has closed down have kept me off the ski hills, and our snowfall has been pure ****, so there's nothing else to do.

**** this Winter.

Spring  :grin:

My favorite season.

It's always nice and cool, and yet not too hot. A perfect 60 degrees Fahrenheit (or whatever that is in Celsius), a nice breeze always... I like the occasional rain too.

okiN said:
Anyone who likes spring should be dragged outside and shot.

*runs away*

Gculk said:
So far this has been the worst winter ever.  My bummed out knee and the fact that the local hill has closed down have kept me off the ski hills, and our snowfall has been pure ****, so there's nothing else to do.

**** this Winter.

Yeah, it only snowed twice in the mountains here, so no boarding within 100 miles. Didn't get to go once. This winter sucked ass.

Ruthven said:
okiN said:
Spring sucks. Spring is the season of dog**** coming up out of the snow, ****ing terrible weather, and allergies. Anyone who likes spring should be dragged outside and shot.
I agree, to an extent, although I think Spring in the countryside is amazing. Cold streams running through the hills and forests, the animals starting to come out in number again, etc.

In the city, it's just a time of vile slush, and the little snow that's left gets turned brown from the muddy puddles of water that splash on the snow from all the cars driving past.

I laugh at all you (big) city dwellers from my small home in the forest.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Spring here starts on the 1st may. It lasts for 1 month, and comprises mainly of wind and rain. Then summer starts in June, and lasts for approximately 12 days, comprising mainly of rain. In the middle of June we start the long, slow slide into autumn, which, on average, comprises of rain.

Yes, it's very worrying. We need more rain to avoid drought!

Hosepipe bans in Britain, what is our world coming to? I live in east anglia, which is like the dryest part of England and we barely know the meaning of the word druaght. At leat I think we do, what does it mean again?

It means PANIC PANIC PANIC.

I remember when we had a really good heatwave many years ago when I was still in primary school, and our headteacher took us all outside to play cricket instead of have lessons. Long story short, we put our chairs out on the yard, the tarmac melted, and the chairs sunk into it.

Those were good times.

@Llandy: I remember having lessons outside in primary school when it was nice and sunny. That was awesome.
@Pavlov:
I'm off to buy a load of vests (I assume thats what you mean by tank tops) this week. *Hi 5*
And I need your advise oh wise Taleworlds workout guru.
EDit: Thanks for the advise Oh amazing muscly one.

pentagathus said:
Hosepipe bans in Britain, what is our world coming to? I live in east anglia, which is like the dryest part of England and we barely know the meaning of the word druaght. At leat I think we do, what does it mean again?

I thought East Anglia was all marshes and crap. Not true?

East Anglia is mainly rather flat and low lying, with marshes on the northern and eastern coastal areas. Inland it's largely fields with a few small cities/large towns.

Back
Top Bottom