Some Slight Criticism

Users who are viewing this thread

warcaster

Regular
First of all, I have to say this is the first mod since TLD that actually got me spending time to play without cheating. I love what you've done with the game so far. You've pretty much redesigned Mount and Blade's strategic gameplay from the ground up. I've just some found some parts of the game need a bit of a rework.

First of all the recruit system.  At the late game when there are no settlements to raid without incringing on a full scale war, its hard, or at least annoying to try to get new troops requiring a lot of patience. Theres only 3 methods. A. Wait till new peasants spawn over time, which takes an AGE. B. Wait in your town for travelers to spawn and watch them SLOWLY crawl thier way into your city before recruiting them. This doesn't work however on most castle maps as theyll just walk into a wall. C. Hunt for new peasants all around the map. This system is flawed because not only is it Tedious, it takes a LONG time.

Well, first of all, welcome to Custom Settlements forum.
As the mod is still a work in progress, some things are going to change on the next versions, and you can always suggest changes using the suggestions thread.
Also, new methods for recruiting troops are already on the works. As for the "walk into a wall", it's a bug, and you should take note of the settlement where this happened, and post on the "Settlement Bugs Thread", for a fix to be made.
Also, on next versions, waiting time on your settlement will have lots of reasons, including quests and things like that. So, it'll not be just to get new troops. That'll probably make it less boring.

Back
Top Bottom