Serial key is being used by another account [steam] [bought it from taleworlds]

Users who are viewing this thread

Florishier

Recruit
Dear people that want to help me out,

I got a problem and I don't know how to solve this. Quite some time back I bought mount and blade warband and started playing mm, for easier contact with regiment and stuff I used my old steam account to chat with people but I always had to tab out the game. Then NW came out and I bought that from taleworlds aswell. Recently I discoverd that you can active your productkey on steam so I uninstalled my game and I activated my warband productkey via steam, that worked fine. Then I wanted to active my NW key aswell but then it says: its used by another registered account :\  I wanted to do this so I don't have to tab out when someone talked to me trough steam.

So my question is if anyone knows a sollution to solve this.
I hope I gave you guys enough information.

greetz Florishier.

P.S. Tomorrow i will be leaving for 3 weeks so if you don't get a respond from me then im gone.

just thought of something...
You can  also add warband aa a non steam game at steam. This will allow you access to stezm in-game.

But its important to still contact steamsupport

It is possible that your key might not work on steam as it is not a steam version of the game. In any case, As MaHuD said, you can add your game to steam as a "non-steam game" which will allow you to use the Steam Overlay inside the game.

Back
Top Bottom