Screen Shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Seanbox59

Regular
Hello, I have been somewhat quietly following this mod since very early in the development. Congrats on finally getting the sub-forum, its well deserved. My question then is do you guys have a section for screenshot...or someone taking them. If you need me to I would be happy to take some for you guys and post them :smile:

Seanbox59 said:
Hello, I have been somewhat quietly following this mod since very early in the development. Congrats on finally getting the sub-forum, its well deserved. My question then is do you guys have a section for screenshot...or someone taking them. If you need me to I would be happy to take some for you guys and post them :smile:

anyone can post screenshots of our mod, the scriptoruim is our screenshot, video, LP, Aar thread

I have posted one in the scriptorium and will put more later

It would be greatly appreciated if you could upload some! Just put them in this thread for now.

zemdu said:
anyone can post screenshots of our mod, the scriptoruim is our screenshot, video, LP, Aar thread
I realized that after I posted this thread. :razz: Im often too eager

Tsubodai said:

It would be greatly appreciated if you could upload some! Just put them in this thread for now.

Will Do I took a couple last night, nothing to great tho. Will take more as I progress.

Tsubodai said:

HAH! You thougt noone would notice, didnt you? But i know that Tsubodai was one of Ghengis Khans brothers! HAHA! Sorry for offtopic, but i like noticing stuff. The mod looks great, il download it

Seanbox59 said:
zemdu said:
I realized that after I posted this thread. :razz: Im often too eager

Tsubodai said:

Will Do I took a couple last night, nothing to great tho. Will take more as I progress.

Why have'nt you posted the screenshos yet?

Back
Top Bottom