Say us your own Custom troop tree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Hello guys, we should say our custom troop trees you made, mine is:

Bavarian Militia -> Bavarian Footman -> Bavarian Infantry
Male: Bavarian Recruit ->
                                        Bavarian Skirmisher -> Bavarian Crossbowman

Bavarian Cavalry -> Bavarian Heavy Cavalry -> Bavarian Knight
Female: Bavarian Recruit ->
                                            Bavarian Shield Maiden

I have two troop trees based on culture I want to play. I have an English tree and Mongolian tree I swap out between.

I'll edit this with the trees once I have them to show. They on my other cpu.

Edit:
Mongols
Female branch turns into male Skirmisher

Mongolian Heavy Lancer
                                                                                                                Mongolian Heavy Cavalryman >
                                                                          Mongolian Horseman >                                                    Mongolian Kheshig
                                                                                                                Mongolian Light Lancer
Mongolian Tribesman > Mongolian Skirmisher >                                     

Mongolian Horse Archer > Mongolian Veteran Horse Archer

English
                                                                                                                        English Man at Arms
                                                                                    English Infantryman >
                                                                                                                        English Mounted Man at Arms
                                                    English Footman >
                                                                                                                      English Halberdman
                                                                                    English Spearman >
                                                                                                                      English Heavy Spearman
                            English Militia >       

English Archer > English Longbowman
English Recruit >

English Squire > English Knight

Izen and I were working at a new version of the mod. Still beta and still for M&B classic 1.011 but some interesting changes. I will add a new custom troop tree. I am just making some finishing tests.

Lup_Alb said:
Izen and I were working at a new version of the mod. Still beta and still for M&B classic 1.011 but some interesting changes. I will add a new custom troop tree. I am just making some finishing tests.

Good to hear! I'm still having fun with settlement I made for my Mongolian tree lol

Well when i heard about custom settlements i thinked it was a world with no settlements, and i thinked that you click camp menu
take an action and click build a settlement that how i thinked it was. :razz:

Hey,

I know this is an old thread, but i'm all hyped up on this mod right now, and there is always a chance of breathing life into this dead board. So here is my custom troop tree:

> Nomad Defender > Nomad Protector > Nomad Punisher
                        Nomad  > Nomad Scavenger >
                                                                        > Nomad Squire > Nomad Horseman > Nomad Knight > Nomad Warlord 

Dreamer >                   

> Queen of Artemis
                        Lusty Maiden >  Maiden Scout >  Nomad Archer > Nomad Heavy Archer > Nomad Huntress >
                                                                                                                                                                        > Darkmoon Battlerider

Plans to expand that and put more thought into names, but i am having too much fun to start editing again. :smile:

The highest tier troops are level 65, I have also rebalanced all the troops in the mod up to level 60 with custom gear too. I also put in 280 new items from OSP's and rebalanced everything. I took me months but the result is awesome!

I also put in a new Bandit "Trouble Maker" level 31, so they spawn along with some Sea raiders with the normal bandit spawn, which makes the game really challenging and fun. Oh, and the Caravan master now has his own custom army, and he is himself a level 60 badass with very good gear hehe!

Mine :grin:
                                                                                                    Infurious Knight
                                                                          Infurious Squire                               
Male: Infurious Miltia >  Infurious FootMen > 
                                                                          Infurious Infantry
                                                                                                  Infurious Royal Guard

Infurious Assassin> Infurious Shadow
Female: Infurious Recruit Archer  > Infurious Archer                   
                                                                                Veteran Infurious  Archer> Elite Infurious Archer

Back
Top Bottom