In Progress Save and exit overwriting my save as files. Shouldnt matter about time as it is a save as file i made separate not a auto save.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6.26219
Platform
Xbox Series S
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance

Albinosavage

Recruit
Summary:making a big family. Well i tryd to, and I reload the game every ten days after wife does not get pregnant, this time around I waited 20 days tryd to reload accedently clicked on save and exit and it over wrote my save as file. This is rather annoying as it's happened multiple times. My opinion is making having kids possible especially when both parents have the virile. I shouldn't haft to waste 20 in game days to not even get a child a whole year after your last one too I don't get it. What's the point of the virile trait if it's impossible without save scumming a little ridiculous. That's my opinion.
How to Reproduce:create a save as file and don't wait the 30 mins in game time, (I have mine set to 20) to get a autosave thus saving over the file you just created to be separate from auto saves when you click on save and exit 🥳😭
Scene Name (if related):bo clue im new to this
Media (Screenshots & Video):easily recreate it your self

You can name files to create multiple save points that can't be overwritten through user error. The pregnancy check only happens after midnight and before wages are paid out. So its not creating more of a chance staying in a town for days at a time, also only one parents virile perk is considered not both. This is a video that goes into more detail and is relevant to the consoles current version.

The game is overwriting my named saved files that I want separate than auto saves. Thats the anoying part, I gave up anyway thanks for the reply. And I watched multiple videos to try this out. It's just way to hard the mother was Corian, probably spelt it wrong but you get it.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom