REMOVE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ser Orindell said:
I have to ask, how do you get such cool graphics for all your factions?

years and years of experience with photoshop, and a tablet for the computer. (id actually have no issues helping other factions with artwork as well, as i think its one of the funner parts of these posts, gives it a bit more immersion and character)

problem being im no assassin, as for those that are, well nameless as can be, so its going to be hard catching them without metagaming.

martyrAD said:
problem being im no assassin, as for those that are, well nameless as can be, so its going to be hard catching them without metagaming.

They have always metagamed. I made a assassin and completed a contract, I announced it completed. Two brothers walked up and said "Aerik, you must sign a pact or be forever hunted and destroyed" never gave my name out either.

martyrAD said:

The pact is more about stopping unprofessional assassin behaviour such as globally advertising your an assassin ( which is like putting posters up around town), discussing that you kill people in public areas or metagaming and so on.

You dont have to follow the pact, but it would mean I wouldn't send agents to hunt your men when rules were broken,

Are you NA or EU based? NA is pilgrims area while the EU falls under the masons jurisdiction

Golly gee, I heard a rumor that they found a guy who didn't obey the pact's head in a trash can! Better watch out!

because as im just the contact for these services, no one has direct contact with the assassins or spies beyond me. they remain unknown to everyone else to keep there identity secret, so again as im no assassin, the pact doesnt apply to me.

Is it such a good idea to have the roster for all to see, I mean now we know who is a spy and assassin, and if you are supposed to be secertive doesn't that just give it all away?

do you really think there is someone running around the the name salamander on the server? code names, they are useful, hell they dont even know who else they work with, salamander and Circle breaker dont know who the other is, the only point of contact is me, As Ulric_Draven, im the only known public figure of the organization. seems pretty secretive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom