Quick question about AoFI..

Users who are viewing this thread

sgccode9

Recruit
I tried this mod the other day and I really liked it.  Im a HUGE fan of history and especially the 18th century with muskets and cannons and etc :grin:.

So, I realized that the source code was released and I was wondering if this mod could be converted from multilayer to single player campaign, if not.. is there another mod similar?

Thanks for any help and information  :grin:

I don't know about a single player version, but there are several similar mods.  There is a mod about the French and Indian wars (same war, just the American theatre), there is Mount&Musket (which is based on the Napoleonic era), and there is another Napoleonic era mod called the Penninsular War (Spanish/ Portuguese theatre).  There may be others as well, but those are the ones I know of.

I'm not very familiar with it.  Check some of the other comments in the AoFI thread.  I know there is a guy lurking around that is the developer of the mod.  His avatar is a native american and he tends to write in all caps.  Look at the "Age of False Innocence is dead" thread.  I know he posted in there.

Azrooh said:
GABRILDURO said:
Sinistar said:
0 Poo poo, he means.
Thanks, Sinistar. But I knew that. My question was about what BattleOfValmy meant with "no ****" as an answer.
I think he will answer himself, anyway. I am curious.
Ciao

'No ****' is slang for 'That was obvious'.
Thank you very much, too. Hah, I am getting answers from everybody but not from the one I made the question to!!
No problem, guys. I will send him a PM and find out.
I am curious because I always gave lot of credit to Shredzorz and AoFI team, and felt kind of a "connection" since I basically started on their mod all my work (and single player IS alot of work!). But in change, I am getting the feeling I am not even considered. Could be I am wrong, but....you know....
Anyways, thx you all for your kind answers.
Ciao
Gab

1755 is a very good mod and very fun to play but bear in mind that it is very much a work in progress and Gabrilduro and his team are far from finished with it so perhaps a bit of patience is in order?

Auldman
Faction: Neutral
Re: Quick question about AoFI..
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 08:20:22 PM »Quote1755 is a very good mod and very fun to play but bear in mind that it is very much a work in progress and Gabrilduro and his team are far from finished with it so perhaps a bit of patience is in order?
Kiriel said:
1755 A really god mod i cant wait for the next release :razz:
Keep on the good work  :wink:
THX BOTH OF YOU!!!

My last post was wrongfully made.  Im sorry.

This is really one of the best mods for M&B if your into the 1700's singleplayer.

I enjoy it greatly :grin:

I just added some more sounds :3

Back
Top Bottom