Pavlov's Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Raz said:
ArabArcher35 said:
I hate how they made him apologize over this ****. He's 23, and he's an American Hero. Give him a break.
He's a hero because he happens to be good at sports, and practices it for his own good and fame? Give me a break. **** athletes.

Believe me, I'm no sportsman. He's an american hero for proving that americans are better than everyone else at swimming. Or at least our top tier beats all of your top tiers in swimming.

ArabArcher35 said:
He's an american hero for proving that americans are better than everyone else at swimming. Or at least our top tier beats all of your top tiers in swimming.
WHILE smoking marijuana.
****ing beat that.

ArabArcher35 said:
Believe me, I'm no sportsman. He's an american hero for proving that americans are better than everyone else at swimming. Or at least our top tier beats all of your top tiers in swimming.
Well, I just so happen to not give a **** about silly nationalism in sports.

Besides, PurplePuppy, everbody works hard. The fact that sportsmen work hard in areas which happen to entertain some people doesn't mean we should idolize them.

Raz said:
Well, I just so happen to not give a **** about silly nationalism in sports.

Besides, PurplePuppy, everbody works hard. The fact that sportsmen work hard in areas which happen to entertain some people doesn't mean we should idolize them.

True. The Olympic games are a sort of reincarnation of a modern Social Darwinism which  supports the idea of a nation (or race) being above the rest, and we all know that a single person or a few people can't represent a whole population. In that sense, they should not be idolized for this would promote the idea of their self interest, instead they should be "patriotized" for working for the betterment of their nation.

PurplePuppy said:
ArabArcher35 said:
He's an american hero for proving that americans are better than everyone else at swimming. Or at least our top tier beats all of your top tiers in swimming.
WHILE smoking marijuana.
****ing beat that.
Yeah, the marijuana helped him.  Didn't you see the monster sized Hershey bar his coach had on the far side of the pool?

All the great swimmers have trained using marijauna, Mark Spitz once held his breath for ten minutes after taking a big toke of Maui Wowwy.

omzdog said:
God there are some weird ass names for Mary Jane these days.

Oh cool, you call it Mary Jane too (didn't think it was that popular a name). I call it that for code when my friends do it  :roll:. They refer to it as "Item 9", I like that name too.

Back
Top Bottom