Party Size Formula

Users who are viewing this thread

Nerius

Sergeant
I'm sure that this hasn't been touched by either mod (Mab/Warband) but I wanted to know the actual party size formula so that I know, well.. just so that I know. :smile:

it's been more than a week an no response lol... pity ! I'd like to know too. Will the average party size be more than 100? Even for Lords?

In the Native versions, parties are too small :sad:            There are too many lords with less than 100 soldiers, which I consider... not cool at all.

well its just annoying. im playing my ass off here, my leadership skill is at 4, i have approximately like 600 renown, and my party size is 72! 3 levels per each leadership skill is for just 5 men!

taking castles is a pain in the arse. i have to scout around for weakly defended castles, and then siege them quickly and hope that my 72 man army is strong enough for the job. i generally pounce with top tier units, but they're not all knights. it's hard to upgrade them all ot that level, and a lot of the work/killing is done by me either ways!

for example, i just took Foix. Im still not sure how in the heck I took a 110 man castle with 72 men, but I did it (hardest settings possible, but battle size limit is 100, haven't done the 'fix' to make battles larger). Foix is also a rather poor fief, but there is no way i can take a city. Its the day.. I dunno, 200.

So, basically, I want to know how to fix this because right now I cant take cities or a heavily defended castle. the king of france has 750 renown, and a 250 man army.

Lezalit gives it all. But it is still nothing if you cannot deploy the troops well. I dream of a merger with TW prebattle tactics phases  :grin:

Komnenos said:
Lezalit gives it all. But it is still nothing if you cannot deploy the troops well. I dream of a merger with TW prebattle tactics phases  :grin:

Oh yes a mix betwene Total war and M&B gameplay wold make the best game ever. Id gues we wold have to wait 10-20 years for something like that tho :razz:

erik_3e said:
Oh yes a mix betwene Total war and M&B gameplay wold make the best game ever. Id gues we wold have to wait 10-20 years for something like that tho :razz:

I am sure that it will be less time, friend! As long as there is a demand, I mean fellows like us there will be someone who will supply this. Economics matter!

And it is not difficult at all, the whole TW series suggest it (May be even earlier, in Heroes series). As they invented two game maps - campaign and battle one, it is not going to be difficult to modify them further.

Just keep dreaming and asking for more, we live in a consumers society! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom