[Outdated] BETA RELEASE: 0.730 compatible Unofficial Editor(0.400 BETA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if you still need the answer its the scn_random_battle thing. Make sure your modultes_scenes.py has the correct reference and that your game_menus have all the current combat setup routines that reference random_battles.scn rather than the old name for it which I think was generated_scenes or battles... something like that.

Janus said:
It can be reproduced by loading my Arena Expansion mod, going to the Troops View, and then trying to load the Native module. The troop list will visibly clear and then start to fill, before that error comes up.
Not a big deal since it only occurs from switching between modules, just thought I'd let you know about it.

This is the loading a module after one is loaded bug. It happens trying to load any module when 1 is already loaded. Tried for 2 hours to track it down and am not having any success. DB errors in .NET related to constraints is pretty difficult to track down.

Effidian said:
Janus said:
It can be reproduced by loading my Arena Expansion mod, going to the Troops View, and then trying to load the Native module. The troop list will visibly clear and then start to fill, before that error comes up.
Not a big deal since it only occurs from switching between modules, just thought I'd let you know about it.
This is the loading a module after one is loaded bug. It happens trying to load any module when 1 is already loaded. Tried for 2 hours to track it down and am not having any success. DB errors in .NET related to constraints is pretty difficult to track down.
Ah, OK. I've avoided .NET languages as a whole so far, so I have no idea about their database system.
As another side note, if I loaded the mod and then switched to Native from the starting screen (with map and module_info.txt info) it went ahead and loaded. It was only if I went to the Troops view and then switched, though I suppose it would probably happen on other screens as well. Anyway, still not a big deal.

So far it seems to work, GJ.

I have a few questions:

1- Is there's a way to improve the amount of goods certain enemies party carry? I bet I have to change the "carry good" number?

2- On the Items, Attributes, what does Parry means?

3- Is it possible to change the vertical elevation of some maps (to slightly reduce the one that have the highest)

thanks

SPARTACVS said:
1- Is there's a way to improve the amount of goods certain enemies party carry? I bet I have to change the "carry good" number?

Probably, not sure though.

2- On the Items, Attributes, what does Parry means?

Probably nothing. Since i don't know which attributes are valid with which item types I just leave everything enabled. At one point I tried only having things enabled that made sense, but we found uses for several things and so I stopped doing that until we know for sure which attributes can be set with which types.

3- Is it possible to change the vertical elevation of some maps (to slightly reduce the one that have the highest)

No idea. In general if you have a question about how to do something, it is best to ask it in the mod forum. Just because I wrote the editor, doesn't mean I know what everything does. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom