ok there is a creativity skill but i cant find the guy i forget his name

Users who are viewing this thread

i know you can create weapons but i donnt know how anyone have and info about that because i have alot of gems and metals but dont know what to do with them. Also what is 4 ways Inn for cant find anything to do in there

Jdawg3128 said:
i know you can create weapons but i donnt know how anyone have and info about that because i have alot of gems and metals but dont know what to do with them. Also what is 4 ways Inn for cant find anything to do in there

For the creativity skill you need Berembert. You can find him in a tavern and he is free to recruit and comes with a gnomish repeating crossbow. Right now the only thing he can create using the creativity skill he has is Gnomish Repeating Crossbow. He will ask for a set of tools and a standard Crossbow to make the item. It takes him a week or two to make the xbow so you'll have to leave him alone for awhile until he finishes.

The metals and gems serve no other purpose other than to be sold right now. In later patches maybe they will have more use.

4 ways inn from my experience serves as a meeting place for companions that have left you. You can choose to walk around the village and most if not all of your units will spawn behind you.  You can use commands like in a battle scene too.

EDIT: Thanks to CorwinM for presenting the purpose of 4 ways inn

Back
Top Bottom