Placeholders:
- Village scene for North Africa, Mediterranean (Brubar) for 0.16
- Village scene for Western Europe (Brubar) for 0.16
- Mercenary coast camp (quapitty) for 0.21
mb3mz.jpg
mb4b.jpg
Castles:
Specific places:

-Castle Scene for Dolwydellan Castle, Welsh Principalities (Darth Elludater)

-Castle scene for Würzburg, HRE (quapitty)
mb429.jpg

mb424.jpg

mb428.jpg

mb433.jpg

mb437.jpg

mb441.jpg

-Castle scene for Hohenzollern, HRE (quapitty)
mb130.jpg

mb125.jpg

mb132e.jpg

mb173w.jpg

mb181.jpg

Placeholders:
-Castle scene for Denmark (Brubar) (Kalundborg)

-Castle scene for Adriatic coast (quapitty) 0.16
mb203.jpg

mb205.jpg

mb207.jpg

mb209.jpg

mb210.jpg

mb212.jpg

mb1vretf.jpg

-Castle scene for Iberia (quapitty) 0.16
mb92k.jpg

mb59.jpg

mb55o.jpg

-Castle scene for central Europe (quapitty) 0.16
mb6i.jpg

mb1tv.jpg

mb2dy.jpg

mb3n.jpg

mb4p.jpg

mb5m.jpg

mb1m.jpg

mb2om.jpg

mb3zb.jpg

mb4ha.jpg

mb5c.jpg

mb12yu.jpg

-Castle scene for Nort-West Europe's / Britain's Coast (quapitty) 0.21
mb28v.jpg
mb27s.jpg
mb25r.jpg
mb24g.jpg
mb23e.jpg
mb22b.jpg
mb19v.jpg
mb14v.jpg
mb6h.jpg
mb25h.jpg
mb26g.jpg

-Castle scene for Russian/Eastern area (quapitty)
mb144.jpg
mb145.jpg
mb146a.jpg
mb147.jpg
mb136.jpg
mb138.jpg

Cities:
Specific Places:
-City scene for Nürnberg, HRE (quapitty)
mb351.jpg
-City scene for Bremen, HRE (quapitty)
mb52b.jpg

mb22a.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9733/mb18cq.jpg
[IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7026/mb11j.jpg[/IMG]
mb12ul.jpg

mb18cq.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb58.jpg

Placeholders:
NN

Ambush scenes:
By Delzaros and Nordous

Scenes that are being worked on:
:?:

Paris town scene (Tsewe) (probably given up...  :sad:)

Delzaros made some Ambush scenes (and i also think Nordous gave us some of his). I can't find how many of them we have. They were added in 0.13.

I need to say something about "Kalundborg, Denmark". It is not Kalundborg castle at all. It was made as a generic (or placeholder like you call them) danish castle. That's what Cruger and me had thought of, and was not intended to be a specific danish castle.

@ Korinov : could you please change it and make it that way? Use the scenes of Kalundborg as a danish placeholder castle so that Kalundborg wouldnt be the only one using them?

Quapitty, what you can do is to place the non-yet-released scenes into Work In Progress - as for example the village for North Africa. That way, only the scenes present in the released beta, that people can explore, would appear on the "official" (not WiP) list.

There is also a Western Europe village (by me) that has been finished, and is not the 0.15. You could also add it to the WiP.

Lol I thought Scenes that are being worked on meant WIP.
The villages aren't WiP. They're done, but they're not in the latest beta release. You can write "due for next release" or something like that next to them .

I'll start working on Paris as soon as i'll be done with the Companion dialogs.

Since i've already done the research and everything is planned, you can put it in Scenes that are being worked on
Btw i like your post, with the colours and all. It looks great!

It has been more than a year since my last reply, lol.

I'm still working on Paris :wink:

... just, very slowly, but I got motivated again some weeks ago. Knowing paradox was working on a M&B 2 depressed me a bit -_-

Thanks. Always a compromise to keep the performance though. When I saw the videos for bannerlord I felt like a vampire licking blood. It would be so much richer...
***EDIT*** Again: Make this sticky?

quapitty said:
Thanks. Always a compromise to keep the performance though. When I saw the videos for bannerlord I felt like a vampire licking blood. It would be so much richer...
***EDIT*** Again: Make this sticky?

I have only one worry about Bannerlord...  Call me old school but i'd rather have a game with mediocre graphics at best but with STRONG play-ability with lots of options and good writing.  As opposed to having a game with Eye-candy but you cannot do the things you want to do. 

I guess that's what happens when you grow up playing Text based roleplaying games. If I mention "MUDs" to young kids nowadays they look at me like I'm speaking Greek.  haha

Subitai said:
I guess that's what happens when you grow up playing Text based roleplaying games. If I mention "MUDs" to young kids nowadays they look at me like I'm speaking Greek.  haha

Uh, yeah well - it is like using a pen to write a letter. On paper!!!

But I also appreciate the balance between appearance and story. I'd say nowadays possibilities should be used in a creative way. And there are some great games with stunning graphics... I wouldn't want to go back - though I see your point.
Have you ever heard of 'Dear Esther'? It's more like reading / walking through a story, but takes the concept further. Well I get carried away...

Back
Top Bottom