Need to know if this is possible

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I recently started playing this mod earlier today, and found this troop called Campanici Leves. I was wondering if there was a way I could raise the percentage that they spawned in taverns, or if there was another way I could get them? Great work on the mod by the way, I'm loving it :smile:.

If.I recall corectly there is one chance in seven for them to show in Roman taverns and they should update every three days I think. No way for you to raise the percentage ans they come usually in fairly large stacks, check the villages near Capua and Nola as they are available to be recruited there alongside the Campanici Ensiferi when the village levies low level units.

Seek n Destroy said:
If.I recall corectly there is one chance in seven for them to show in Roman taverns and they should update every three days I think. No way for you to raise the percentage ans they come usually in fairly large stacks, check the villages near Capua and Nola as they are available to be recruited there alongside the Campanici Ensiferi when the village levies low level units.

Alright cool, thanks for the info :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom