NA1 Server - Let's cover all the bases

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicodemus

Knight
To whom it may concern,

Any chance we can get some Admins created and authorized that actually play the game on weekday mornings?  Gets very tiring having to put up with Trolls and Tkers on NA1 in the early mornings with no one on to mete out justice.

Thanks,

Nicodemus

NA_1 just needs to be transferred with a better server provider. The overall quality of the server is slowly but surely going down all the time which leads to most of the admins that are accepted to not play on there just because the game play is hard when the server rubber bands every 10-15 mins

There are currently no plans to add new admins.  Your best bet is to message some admins if none are on the server.  You can always posts ban requests on the fse forums as well.(when they are back up)

O_Neal said:
NA_1 just needs to be transferred with a better server provider. The overall quality of the server is slowly but surely going down all the time which leads to most of the admins that are accepted to not play on there just because the game play is hard when the server rubber bands every 10-15 mins

You can PM Vince if you have any suggestions in regards to a good server provider(s).

The problem is that because they are an established business (FSE) they also need a server provider that can provide tax information, tax number etc, so they can claim it as business expenses.

I searched high and low in 2014 on behalf of NA1&FSE for a new provider. NONE of the major Warband server providers did so.

So we're stuck.

ALSO: I have no problems getting on and admining NA1 and have done since 2012. The lag has always been there.

FINALLY: Nico add MackCW on steam if you don't have me already. Perhaps I can hop on quickly if I'm on steam.

Thunderstormer said:
There are currently no plans to add new admins.  Your best bet is to message some admins if none are on the server.  You can always posts ban requests on the fse forums as well.(when they are back up)

O_Neal said:

You can PM Vince if you have any suggestions in regards to a good server provider(s).

People already have and Vince turned them down when all the community has done is tried to help.

Back
Top Bottom